PDA

View Full Version : BA 2909 MAN - LGW 30/10/00.

Desk Driver
31st Oct 2000, 18:22
Yesterday I was on the BA2909 flying from Man to Lgw. We should of left at 16:30 but we left at 21:00... One of those things Weather etc, etc.

If you were operating that flight can I say, well done. i don't know how long you had been on duty but (if you don't mind me saying) you looked bloody knackered, you had a load of very p****d off pax to deal with and you were very professional and a credit to Rod.

Especially the lady ( sorry I didn't see your badge) who made sure the pax in by the emergancy exits knew how to open the the things. I heard what the B*****d who was pretending to be asleep called you. You handled that well, I would of punched his lights out right there and then. I do have to say one thing that made you job harder was the complete lake of infomation from the groundstaff during the delay. British Midland made regular informative annoucments about their delays, but from BA...Nothing! Which is really annoying for a passenger.

Anyway, just wanted you to know at least one of your passengers appreciated what you must have been through that day.

------------------
-------------------------
You fly em we'll fill em!