PDA

View Full Version : Caravan on Barwon Heads East End Runway

inthefluffystuff
23rd Dec 2007, 03:34
A caravan seems to be stuck on Barwon Heads Runway??

Capt Wally
23rd Dec 2007, 07:06
.............yes apparently the 'caravan' came to grief when he realised that there was insufficient rwy left to overtake a heavily loaded slay !:) !!
ATSB are attending but not 'till after they catch the big red fat guy out first for overloading his slay !:}

Stay well my fellow aviators:)

CW

Allan L
23rd Dec 2007, 09:43
try:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=300862

and

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=270454

fascinating stuff!

Rocket Rob
23rd Dec 2007, 20:24
AAAHHH
Twas the season to be jolly tra la la la la la, I think I can cause a folly tra la la la la I might park my Caravan on a runway tra la la la la,used by a Polly tra la la la la
This will show who owns an easterly direction by god I have an Erec***n tra la la la la, now I'm great i've caused a hassle thats the reason I pull my Tassle, the little van I hope will not tumble but I am sure my dynasty will not crumble.
The Basta*ds cannot use this Strip but it only causes a minor blip, most winds are different to my cause so most Aero Members Say "UP YOURS".

The above is for fun and jest but do believe it will pass the test.

Crash Lander
23rd Dec 2007, 22:00
Yeah. I was going to go up yesterday, but the winds were Westerlies. Was the first chance I'd had in a few months due to work and weather etc. Crosswind component was too much for 17/35, so the Grinch with the caravan fuched up my day. Ah well. He'll get his.:ugh:

Yakfivefive
25th Dec 2007, 06:41
THE Caravan

Sorry for you crash lander sounds like he spoilt your bit of aviating time oh well yes it all comes to he who waits, sure hope it comes to him as well!!!!

Yakfivefive
27th Dec 2007, 21:33
Aha

A van is a van is a van, a plane is a plane, surely if you move van a plane once again can plane!!!!

Rocket Rob
29th Dec 2007, 20:13
Me tinks Yakie that normal thinking ainta gonna work down thata way!!!!!

The strong wind on Saturday would have let all the littlies get off and on but the temp. was too much for anyone to put up with.

I wonder if the van feels like going to the coast as it is holiday time??