PDA

View Full Version : Flight Sim A320 add on

newpic
22nd Dec 2007, 03:19
Hi everyone,

I have flight sim 2004 and have just bought Airbus volume 1 add on. I have installed both however, when i try to select the Airbus a/c and go to hit ok, the computer just makes a loud sound and closes down the program.

I have since re-installed both programs and it seemed to work for a little while, however I am now back to the beginning with it playing up again.:ugh:

Does anyone know why this is happening? Would appreciate any help that anyone can give me.

Thanks in advance

NP

arrow28
22nd Dec 2007, 03:33
Are you using Vista or Windows XP would help to know what operating system your using.

newpic
22nd Dec 2007, 04:34
Arrow 28, I am running Windows Vista. Does anyone know if that could be the problem?

Lasiorhinus
22nd Dec 2007, 06:32
I dont know that you're going to get the answer you need from this forum.

Try a flight simulator forum, like http://forum.vatsim.net (http://forum.vatsim.net/)

Good luck.

knox
22nd Dec 2007, 08:01
I think there are some probs with running fs on vista, from what i can gather most vista/fs users are changing back to xp.

you could also look on this site www.vatnz.net

Knox

fly_boy_777
22nd Dec 2007, 15:20
G'day...

Flight Sim 2004 runs best on winXP.. Might be worth the downgrade..

I have used the same Airbus upgrade on FSX on winXP, works perfect..

Enjoy..;)

FB

arrow28
25th Dec 2007, 00:59
How does Microsoft Profesional A320 simulator compare with the earlier versions? and does it run better on XP than Vista? Would appreciate any advice.

arrow.

Peter Fanelli
25th Dec 2007, 01:32
I have flight sim 2004 and have just bought Airbus volume 1 add on. I have installed both however, when i try to select the Airbus a/c and go to hit ok, the computer just makes a loud sound and closes down the program.

Yep, sounds like an airbus allright.
Must be a pretty accurate model.

Ultralights
25th Dec 2007, 01:41
i wouldnt consider going from vista to xp a downgrade

arrow28
25th Dec 2007, 13:48
Ultralights, if you know how to make FltSim2004 work with Vista, perhaps you would like to inform us how it operates or what changes in the settings that have to be made. No point in having the most upto date software if it causes problems. There seems to be a lot of glitches with Vista which does not occur with XP.

pakeha-boy
25th Dec 2007, 19:52
.......Quote peter...."Yep, sounds like an airbus allright.
Must be a pretty accurate model."

now ..petey,dont be like that mate!!! have a few years flying the thing myself,and nothing that a good kick in the gutz wont fix......she can be a piece of ****e for sure,but the boys who fix them love them.... because as long as you know how to pull and reset CB,S.......well in a nutshell your in like flynn!!