PDA

View Full Version : Clock-In Systems :any recommendations

Sikpupi
19th Dec 2007, 23:00
Hi

Have been working with an old clockin system for years whereby employee have a Clock Card and they clock in and out every day. At end of week - I have to manually looking at the cards and work out the hours. Then uinput hrs into payroll for wage run. Problem: likely to make errors due to amount of human input in whole process.

So - Have decided to become modern and become all computerised and whilst employees still need to cliock in and out - all calculations are made by computer AND chucked over to a payroll system for wage preparation.

However- despite working with a reputable company for past 6 months and getting all the right vibes from them at the start- they have now messed me about something rotten (not returning calls, design work not done, absolutely no contact from management or sales reps etc) and I just can't see myself working with them. If this is their attitude as a prospective client - how will they treat me me when I have invested thousands in their system??

So... I am looking for a new supplier of the above??? Anyone with a recommendation????

Thanks

Beefy_EMA
20th Dec 2007, 16:46
You can buy a lot of these systems for under £1k, depending on your requirements. Google will come up with quite a few companies which supply them off the shelf.

If you are requiring something a little more bespoke, then you will have to be willing to pay for it. PM me if the off the shelf products don't suit your requirements and/or wanting a bespoke solution.

OzPax1
21st Dec 2007, 21:28
My workplace uses Borer (http://www.borer.co.uk/). It also has the capibility to be used as an access control system too if required.