PDA

View Full Version : BA CityFlyer interviews

crewboy
19th Dec 2007, 16:31
I have an interview coming up in Jan and I was wondering if anyone had been this week or if anybody knows the process. Is it just an interview or is ther a group task?

Any help given would be very much appreciated.

Thanks guys.:ok:

Sweenster
28th Dec 2007, 11:29
I've got one in Jan. So does anyone have any information about the day?

ZeppelinHostie
2nd Jan 2008, 16:13
Hey Guys,

Well I applied for Cityflyer back in October. My interview was at London City, and consisted of a 30 minutes one to one interview with about 10 questions.. then was taken upstairs and shown a powerpoint about the company.. 10 days later I got a phone call and was offered a job.. It was brilliant!

However, I have heard that they maybe changing their interview styles to match those at Mainline.. i.e. doing the one to one interview, and then a group activity style day.. not too sure on that one..

Anyway.. I hope that helps a little.. If it was anything like mine, you'll be fine.. they are all lovely there..

Cheers! :ok:

av8rboyz
2nd Jan 2008, 16:50
where can u find out if they are still recruiting??

aee190
2nd Jan 2008, 17:24
www.bacityflyerjobs.com (http://www.bacityflyerjobs.com)

Sweenster
2nd Jan 2008, 17:30
Whats there height Limit?

dontpressthat
2nd Jan 2008, 17:38
Whats there height Limit?

Or even 'their' height limit.

DPT

Sweenster
2nd Jan 2008, 17:46
Yeah what's their height limit?

dontpressthat
2nd Jan 2008, 17:54
We have opportunities for new and experienced Cabin Crew. All applicants must meet all of the following criteria:-
• Previous customer service experience;
• Aged 18 years +;
• Minimum height of 5 feet 2 inches (1.58 metres);
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, with passes in English and Maths at grade C or above; and
• Hold a valid UK/EU passport without restrictions

Hope that helps, not sure what max height would be though..

DPT

Sweenster
2nd Jan 2008, 17:59
Thank you.

ZeppelinHostie
2nd Jan 2008, 20:26
In response to if they're still recruiting.. I think you can only apply online now.. Although I think they are having two training courses this year.. so keep trying! :ok: