PDA

View Full Version : Work for free - thats Legal..

ChairmanBoysClub
19th Dec 2007, 03:39
WARNING - Now come on guys.. Show a bit of interest.. Go and work in your own interest... Is this a Christmas joke or what..

Latest notice to crew from Kim Jong-Phil;

"There have been instances lately where crew have accepted ground duty assignments not originating with crew control.
As a result the duty has not been recorded in the Company systems. This means that the legality of such duty has not been checked.
If crew are asked to perform any duty by someone other than Crew Control, then the person making the request should be informed that the request needs to be routed via Crew Control so that it can be properly authorised, recorded and regulated.
Crew who perform duty without authorisation from crew control will be deemed to have carried out the task voluntarily and in their own time. Rosters will not be retrospectively changed to incorporate duty already carried out without the knowledge of Crew Control. No credit will accrue for such duty."

Harbour Dweller
19th Dec 2007, 03:46
A novel idea to solve their Crewing problems :p

jtr
19th Dec 2007, 04:15
Guess I will have to run it by CC next time I am called into the office for my bi-annual pineapple insertion.

"Numb-nuts, your ass, my office, hat on, bikkies none, NOW!"

"Sorry boss, love to help but you have to advise CC first"

ChairmanBoysClub
19th Dec 2007, 06:44
Kim Jong-Phil,

We got news for you. You better make sure your staff knows the rules, thats part of your responsability. If your or any CX staff orders or requests ANY duty related issues to be performed by the pilot group and THEY "forget" to inform Crew Control about in order to try to get around the legal system - reports of the proposed abuse will be sent off directly to the DCA (and cc. The AoA of course!) including a copy of the NTC. Now how is that gonna make your day? :ok:

Now everybody - have a Merry Christmas.. :D

Fenwicksgirl
19th Dec 2007, 07:54
Confused me too but i hardly think that CX would publicise such an act when they would normally just try and get away with it quietly. Think we are barking up the wrong tree here guys or have i missed something????