PDA

View Full Version : BA Application form HELP!

theunknown
11th Oct 2000, 13:22
OK so i work for this horrible little airline at the moment and would like to change to not only a proper airline (like one that knows where you are) and one that also does long haul. So i phoned BA, they are looking for long haul cabin crew...one problem, i have applied 2x before and they have always turned me down! I really want this job....could any of you give me some advice on some A* responses?

Questions are:

Descibe in detail a situation where you gave/was given excellent customer service. What were the circumstances...and why?

Example of team working. How did you contribute?

Can i relate my previous experiences as cabin crew in the answers?

Thanks for your help........................

theunknown
11th Oct 2000, 21:09
yeah thanks guys for all your helpfull replies....

IFS to Flight Deck
12th Oct 2000, 00:01
Why not try Virgin!
They fly long haul and are recruiting!

GalleyWench
12th Oct 2000, 01:13
With the shakeup happening at Gatwick maybe you should think about Virgin as IFS has said. Easy jet seems to be hiring constantly, as does British Midland, why not one of them? Good luck to you!

AMEX
13th Oct 2000, 05:01
Don't want to spoil your fun theunknown but if you get BA (good on ya!), not much chance to get longhaul straight away. The new list of existing employeed who volunteered for longhaul has just been closed couple of weeks ago and my understanding is that the Unions won't allow any new entrant to go straight onto longhaul. That's the bit of bad news but on the other hand once you are with BA, (and they are going to recruit more CC, on top of the temporary contracting now becoming permanent), nothing prevents you from putting your name down on that list. At the moment BA seems to like CC with some CC experience so you stand good chances. Best of luck! VS is certainly another good choice but money is still with BA (ooops sorry, money isn't everything...except when you have a mortgage, loan on the car and credit card :) :) ).