PDA

View Full Version : Gm Bah==== Gulf Air

HELL BOY
18th Dec 2007, 11:43
do any one knows who is Gulf air GM BAH is modeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Icarus
18th Dec 2007, 13:49
HB - Is this a question or a statement?

You seem to be in the wrong place; one goes to school first to learn how to communicate effectively. I see you live in Bahrain, may I suggest Nadeam Pre-School behind the British Club, you seem to be about their entry level standard.

boiler
18th Dec 2007, 14:55
I've got to admit Icarus, sometimes you just crack me up. Touche.

HELL BOY
18th Dec 2007, 14:59
Dear its a Qquestion and by the way you should call your self ICARSS :ok::Dit goes with your way of thinking, I guess you must be one of the smart A** :oh:who try to be funny and your place should be in Bahrain. And why you reply back do you know him? MET:D

Icarus
18th Dec 2007, 15:08
So now that we have understood your post to be a question; just what exactly are you asking? If anyone on this board knows him? I would hazard the answer to be in the affirmative. So what next? Or is that all you wanted to know? In which case I would suggest you get a life.

Oh and by the way, I sat my exams well before the cretinous and meaningless GCSE's and their ridiculous grading system. When I did my O and A levels it was A-C only (to pass) and I have a basket full, thank you very much.

HELL BOY
18th Dec 2007, 15:22
:DGCSE's only you are so smart MET :Dany way do you have any info, about him;)

left_to_first_class
18th Dec 2007, 15:26
Yes many people know this idiot.
This is the same GM who used to look after corporate sales and did not even know who the top 10 accounts for GF were :eek: - basic I would have thought for a sales person.
HellBoy, try Seef mall in the afternoon in the shisha area, will be there with his fellow pimps.

spanktheyank
18th Dec 2007, 15:29
HELL BOY = FADAC ?

intellectually anyway.

A300Man
18th Dec 2007, 15:47
The level of decency and common manners is decling rapidly in the ME Forums lately. It is becoming somewhat tiresome, with the infiltration of complete idiots onto the boards.

My advice, gentlemen and ladies, is to completely ignore him (one assumes) until he just goes away. This "primary school playground" level of maturity is frighteningly bizarre, coming from a supposed professional airman.

Perhaps a mod would do us all a favour by binning this thread, as I cannot see it serving any particular purpose.

HELL BOY
18th Dec 2007, 16:21
A 300 :DWELL DONE:ok:

HELL BOY
18th Dec 2007, 16:23
THANKS left:E

A300Man
19th Dec 2007, 04:16
Oh, the irony of it all..........................

Eid Mubarak!

Dixons Cider
19th Dec 2007, 07:23
Well said A300 man.
The amount of unintelligible drivel seems to be increasing on this forum - and alot of it seems to be re GF!
The same poster maybe??

Spirit
19th Dec 2007, 07:59
Let's face it guys:

The recent development in Gulf Air (lack of?) has left us dangling as the best paid clowns in the business.

Most of us remember to remove the red nose when we check out, but not all...

flyboy320
19th Dec 2007, 13:36
http://clowneckie.com/images/The_Sad_Clown.jpg

Sultan85
20th Dec 2007, 02:55
:}:}
Hows the good looking ?:p

sharpcommand
20th Dec 2007, 21:11
Well SPIRIT

I think when its time to checkout don`t worry about your red nose, as you will find it will be only the brown noses left :O