PDA

View Full Version : Friday Telex

CXYummyMummy
16th Dec 2007, 08:23
Regarding the management conference held at Cathay City this week ......

"Another key message of the conference was the importance of listening to our customers, to our staff and to our managers. We are going to do much more of all three going forwards."

Wishing you all a happy and relaxing weekend!

Best regards,

Tony Tyler

meow....

Frogman1484
17th Dec 2007, 00:11
Yes we will listen to the staff and still do what the f..k we want.

We will listen to the Pax but we will continue to force them on the Coffin seats even though they do not like them.

Yes right Tony the only listening you will be doing is of the footsteps of your staff leaving and of the coins falling in EK an SQ's better product....wake up dude!!!

cpdude
17th Dec 2007, 00:24
Someone call?:}:)

zulapels
17th Dec 2007, 06:38
In 1998 I was rostered for a "how is it going interview..."

My interview was changed to reserve like many other B-scalers, because the interview was made for one purpose..

That purpose was to ask the A-scalers about how they felt about a paycut...CX got the right answeers and A-scaler got a paycut in 1999..

I have been with this mob 12 years + and never been asked how I felt about it...unlike every friend I have working for other big corporations where employees are considered big assets..

Think TT and CX would benefit big time if they walk the talk.
Unlike last time where we were supposed to talk salary only, but ended up with the slap in the face NO Win/Win COS 08..
Here's to Contract compliance and no worries about the troubles crewing the new shiny jets...
Another good soldier lost..:rolleyes: