PDA

View Full Version : icpilot.com & simcenter falling apart?

flying_monkey99
14th Dec 2007, 13:32
Guys! looks like icpilot.com & simcenter aint carrying forward their much touted indigo pgm anymore. Have a look at the icpilot site --> looks like they just changed their training partner to Bond Aviation!

All the fuss was about getting TR'd on the 320 via Sim & getting placed in India - Indigo Airlines via Icpilot as the intermediary. Looks like things are indeed pretty fluid in aviation these days... u get engaged to one and marry another! :*

Rgds,
fm.

Eight Ball
14th Dec 2007, 14:30
Nearly got burnt with that scheme. I was a week away from leaving for the U.S and doing a TR course when ICPilot told me there was a hold on hiring so I told SimCenter about this. They came back with "The info from ICP was incorrect and we would be getting back to you shortly. Don't cancel your enrollment" type of response.

Apparently it was just a temporary set back and things will go back to normal. After nearly 5 months looks like it just got worst.

pilotbc90
23rd Mar 2009, 05:57
hello,
I had experience with IC pilot (Tulio Ramirez) and Bond Aviation (Larry Bond) these 2 people and business where offering a deal to get Typed in A320 with 300 hours of Time on A320 with Indigo.
I was only interested in getting my A320 type + ATP I was successful in getting my type and ATP there were serious flaws in training the instructor didn't care about training there where candidates in the class who did not have TSA clearance the training material was total crap and not FAA certified
there were 2 other candidates with me that had sign up for the A320 type (13K) and 300 hours of A320 time (25K) as I spent more time @ Bond Aviation I came to realize that IC pilot is a complete hoax Tulio Ramirez was a captain on A320 for Indigo and he was telling people he would get people hired with indigo but at the same time Indian DGCA was not accepting any pilot with a foreign passport only Indian Nationals so for the 2 candidates who spent 38K not only where they not successfully in getting their Type but also got robbed out of 25K because there was no refund of any type and Tulio Ramirez took their money and bailed.
My personal Suggestion is to stay away from bond aviation and IC pilot. these people are monsters who take advantage of people and rob them blind.

i hope this helps people on making a decision to stay away from Bond Aviation (Larry Bond) and IC pilot (Tulio Ramirez)

unimuts
23rd Mar 2009, 11:15
:ok: Nice one Pilotbc90

I'm looking into doing an a320 type rating and pleased that you have explained what has been going on. But what was really wrong with the training material ? Was it from Airbus ? What about the sim, was it level D and how was the preflight brief and debrief conducted ?

I have tried to contact other training companies like SimCorp Flight training but there phone number from the website is not in use, and no response from the web site email.

Uni

blovechu
23rd Apr 2009, 11:50
Thanks guys. I am just about to get info from icpilot. Now I know this is a scam.:ok: Anywhere else I can get such a First Officer program with an airline and get a job afterwards!? I am so desperate.

pilotbc90
24th Jul 2009, 06:33
unimuts (http://www.pprune.org/members/101943-unimuts)

hello, the training material that sent before type rating was from US AIR when we started ground school it was all PPT based and it was using like windows 98 and it crashed often
so to fix that instructor gave us non-approved material and FMGS trainer was crap it was from NorthWest and it was not the same system as in the aircraft/sim.
yes sim was LVL D and excellent maintained AT JetBlue headquarters, just keep in mind that we only had FTD's in normal business hours the time for the sim where odd. i had to do my checkride at 2AM. so basically the unused slots where allocated for 3rd parties.
preflight was conducted on computer with slides/presentation, no training on how to open actualy door
as far as pre-sim brief it was a joke, i never got de-briefed once. it was meet the instructor jump in swap with partner have coffee instructor tell you that could be better then partner does his thing and then you go back to hotel.

just stay away from bond aviation, i dont have nice things to say about larry bond he is out to get your money. tell all your friends.

i hope i have helped