PDA

View Full Version : If it aint Boeing I'm not going - Q recruitment

excellr8
11th Dec 2007, 22:02
Some very interesting news I came across over the last few days with regards to Roo recruitment. A number of recruits have stated that If it's not a -400 position then they can go stick the job! This would not of been dreamed of even a year ago. Tables are certainly turning and I certainly don't blame them for saying so as any other aircraft is just not worth it for an S/O as you be taking a 50K pay cut. Better off at CX. Sounds like you don't need to have as big Kahunas when dealing with recruitment anymore, plenty of other companies that will take good candidates.

It's good to see the boot finally on the other foot!!!

Capt Fathom
11th Dec 2007, 22:28
Wind up Alert!! :=

excellr8
11th Dec 2007, 23:40
Fatham, you obviously have not got your finger on the pulse. It's pretty desperate out there. Just ask any of the boys at Sunnies or Easterns. It's getting mighty close to aircraft parking time.

Mstr Caution
12th Dec 2007, 05:37
Excellr8 - Ever heard of the day one lottery?

Guys & Girls don't find out the aircraft type their on till the first day at work.

Two thirds of new recruits will go to the 400 anyway, besides making a statement like that will probably get you a knock back based on work related motivation.:8

Tidbinbilla
12th Dec 2007, 05:41
Mstr Caution is correct.

Nice try, though :ok: