PDA

View Full Version : Dhl Ema

sentosa1942
11th Dec 2007, 09:17
Hi

Just been offered an interview with DHL based at EMA, can anyone give me heads up on the interview please (ie do they ask tech questions and if so how in depth and what ?). And is the envirnoment still poor between pilots and management as posted by Koorn and others ? :)

Thanks and have a great Christmas everyone !

mightymouse111
11th Dec 2007, 11:24
Interview very friendly, they are really just seeing if you are a good chap. No difficult questions and no tech stuff. They cover the company and its developments in their bit.
Normally done with HR person, chief pilot & Director of Ops.
Short Physcometric test to complete first.

Good luck.

junglie-driver
11th Dec 2007, 14:13
mightymouse111 - how did you fair at the interview. Did they give you any idea of present/future rostering at EMA. Cheers, JD

adwjenk
11th Dec 2007, 22:48
Hi,

Is there any verbal and numerical reasoning tests done during the first phase of selection??
If so does anyone have an idea of the type of questions asked?

Regards ADWJENK

scudbus258
12th Dec 2007, 17:22
Hi Guys,

Just got an interview with DHL in Jan. Was wondering if anybody had some good gen on the selection?

The only thing that seemed different to most selection was when the lady mentioned a presentation? Any help would be much appreciated,

Regards

Dreamshiner
12th Dec 2007, 18:40
What sort of experience have you guys got?

It would be interesting to see whats its like compared with a year ago in terms of their minimum requirements.

bolty_1000
13th Dec 2007, 11:07
Scudbus258 - Me also!

Am just waiting on the letter to arrive in the post which she said will outline the days events.

See you in Jan!!

cudster
13th Dec 2007, 17:41
Could anyone tell me the email address to send online applications to? Looked on their website but can't find it.

Thanks for any help.

undertherainbow
13th Dec 2007, 17:47
http://www.dhl.be/publish/be/nl/careers/actuele_vacatures/vliegend_personeel.high.html

its actually for the belgium airline, don't know about the english DHL

patience
16th Dec 2007, 19:08
hey guys, I got the call to meet you all in January too, can't wait

anyone worked out how this extra presentation on CFIT/GPWS fits in? It it on the first day of it all or later at interview?

anyone got any idea about the group exercise, this is a bit of a first for me, is it building ferris wheels out of lego or making a Jenga stack? what's the deal, don't bight your partners and don't look like a spud?
see you all in EMA then
thanks!
Mike