PDA

View Full Version : Which JAA ATPL Prepware can you recommend?

Russian Capt.
10th Dec 2007, 14:17
Hellow everybody!
I need your recommendation for JAA ATP knowledge test preperation software.
Thanks!

CPTVOR
11th Dec 2007, 09:27
Hi Russian Capt,

Are you looking for the complete set of ATPL revision notes? If so I think you will find that they have to be purchased through a recognised training establishment as part of the Ground School training for the ATPL. Used Bristol Ground School myself and cant recommend them highly enough.

If you are just looking for study material I think there are loads available on the open market. Stick 'ATPL Study Guides' in Google and you'll find more than enough to keep you busy.

Just out of interest, are you on an OY reg aircraft?

Russian Capt.
12th Dec 2007, 06:35
I am not on OY registered yet, Just I hope to be.
I am looking for just material for training. I am going to study it first and later to buy real question database for exam preperation.
Could you give me any advise about JAA ATP preperation.
Thanks!

sawaya
12th Dec 2007, 13:30
Bristol ground school i did with them no complains

DUAL RATED
12th Dec 2007, 15:16
Bristol online question bank is what i used, with some borrowed notes from a friend for reference. If you have more than 1500hours on jets then you are exempt from having to do a course with an TRTO. see lasors G1.5 (this is uk stuff) and when you think you are ready sit the exams i did it in 3 months sitting the 14 in 3 blocks 8 then 3 then 3. goodluck

PicMas
12th Dec 2007, 18:10
I used http://aviationexam.com/. I did not have any time on jets but several years in the business on various piston equipment. Took me 3 months to complete 12 exams - thats the requirement in Denmark. Feel free to PM if you want specifics about the school which I can highly recommend.
Out of curiosity, which OY aircraft are we talking about?

Russian Capt.
13th Dec 2007, 10:19
Thank you!
I have 5300 hrs, 5000 hrs on AMEL and MC.
Dou mean that possible any privilages?