PDA

View Full Version : Latest CAA Media Statement

four engine jock
7th Dec 2007, 18:28
SACAA MEDIA STATEMENT 8 DECEMBER 2007
SACAA GRANTS ALL SOWETO RESIDENTS PERMISSION TO FLY
The SACAA today finished its inspection of a l l S o w e t o F l i g h t S c h o o l s
This therefore means that all residents of Soweto can take to the skies at
there earliest convenience.
This approval to fly applies only to those who purchased there licence in the streets.
This only applies to Jet Aircraft with propellers and must a taxi rating .
END
For any inquiries please contact: Phindiwe Gwebu
Tel 011 545 1086
083 461 6070
[email protected]

Goffel
7th Dec 2007, 22:42
No Engine Jock.

That is going to be your new name.

You have pissed off the young lady in question, who has now got hold of your name and licence number.

Sorrrrry for youuuuuu....your name/licence has been red flagged on the computor.

So for your next renewal.....get ready to kiss a bit of ASSSS, OH YES, KISS A BIT OF ASS.

Oh how I love some dick brains...even I am not so stupid as to piss this young lady off.:D

Goffel......(Sitting on the beach).:=

Maurice Chavez
9th Dec 2007, 11:16
Hahahaha good one! :E :E

Sand fly
12th Dec 2007, 11:03
Agee and nowdays u can sit down and enjoy a bite and a cup of cofee while u whait for them to figure out what to do with your aplication.:)

JetNut
14th Dec 2007, 07:23
What a dumb thread!!! From a dumb person.

four engine jock
15th Dec 2007, 08:13
Don’t you have a sense of humor? Or are you just NUTS

I.R.PIRATE
19th Dec 2007, 07:52
Yes, although Miss Gwebu has spent an inordinately large amount of time in front of cameras, journos and having to explain away a few of the larger hiccups regarding I'khaya Lokundiza recently, I think the new year will hold many surprises to all of the neighsayers...Hopefully giving her a break from the media scrutiny...or perhaps not?

Shrike200
19th Dec 2007, 12:19
A 'neigh' sayer, yesterday:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Shrike200/the_obligatory_yawning_horse_by_the.jpg

(/Subtle Spell Checker) ;)

I.R.PIRATE
19th Dec 2007, 12:37
..yup, my firefox spellchecker is working jast fine thanks.

Shrike200
19th Dec 2007, 19:36
Please excuse my sense of humour, it's odd.

Vlamgat
20th Dec 2007, 05:52
Hey Goffel, do you know where the word Goffel originated?? You picked such an apt. Name, well done!! Just remember there are still a few of us out here who are going to SLAP your arse when we find you in a Pick and Pay parking lot next to the Beach!!

Dont drown now, and be carefull of the Shark Boys!!

Aginnintonnixadaykeepsadoctaaway!!:}

Goffel
20th Dec 2007, 05:59
Oi Vlamgattie.

Slap my arse in the Pick n Pay parking lot.....thought you were gay....now we all know.

Need more than a few tonics.

Goffel...lying topless on the beach...next to the parking lot.:}

Vlamgat
20th Dec 2007, 06:10
Wat se djy?? En wat se djou ma?? There's a small difference between us! I know you and I know where you live,where ASS you dont know me!! When you get that tingly sensation in your next while you're walking down a dark alley, That's me!!

Oh JA, Dont get your computer full of sand!!

We should open up a Vote for you. Who likes Goffel?? You gonna get a rather poor vote I'm Sure!!

Goffel
20th Dec 2007, 06:20
Vlam gattie.

If you feel sooooo great about yourself and know everything, give me a call....stop hiding behind a name and pprune.

Im open for any discussion anytime.......now be a good little boy, drink your milk and take a nap..(or is it a crap).

Goffel...wriggling his assssss.:D

Flutterbug
20th Dec 2007, 07:12
Hey Vlammie!! My Brotha froma notha Motha!!!

My Skat ek kannie verstaan hoekom jy jouself so opwerk oor DIE mannetjie nie, ek meen Kan jy Daai harige Blubberbutt op die beach imagine?? Scary!! Anyways, jy Moet pasop want hy sal jou met sy CAA skokstok aanrand!!

Goofy hoekom stuur jy nie vir ons jou ou selnommertjie nie dan kan ons almal jou bel!! Of miskien moet ons wag dat jy weer op kantoor is, julle maak mos net krismis en nuwejaar toe.

So bye the bye Goofy, hoe gaan dit met jou Broer, Butthead??

Vlammie jy moet 'n mooi krismis hou, en hou op om jou tyd so te mors, jy jaag tog net jou bloeddruk op!!

Liefde
Poenie:D:=:ugh::E

Maurice Chavez
20th Dec 2007, 07:44
Goffel,
Asseblief, trek aan jou bra, almal skrik vir jou tiete! :E:E:E

four engine jock
20th Dec 2007, 08:54
You’re getting a bit personal.
They way you talk, you must be a very GAY GOLF BALL!!!!