View Full Version : EZY CC Manager

swizzle stick
10th Mar 2000, 20:13
What has become of poor TK?

First I heard she'd resigned her position and went down to be a trainer...then it became Purser....then cabin crew....then told she was pushed down and didn't choose to at all.....latest I hear is that she has left the Orange Order all together and has tootled off to LGW.

Anyone shed any light?

NotJustDollys
17th Mar 2000, 05:09
I think we should not only ask what is happening at sleazyLand. But also at some of their handling agents. I've heard tales of some rum goings on at their handling agents base at LPL.
But that can wait for another time, All contributions greatfully received.

LGWCCM
31st Mar 2000, 01:38
Perhaps we should worry less about what fellow colleagues in the industry are doing once they leave their employment and concentrate more on professional issues, rather than idle gossip !

chicken_or_fish
31st Mar 2000, 08:22
Mayyyyyyyybe these people are just wondering the whereabouts of an old friend and are not......as you put it........ partaking in idle gossip.
( and mayyyyyybe its valium time)

qfcabin
3rd Apr 2000, 13:14
hey!!! what's the matter with a bit of gossip?/ without it, these sites would just about not exist!! lighten up!

capt pinhead
4th Apr 2000, 21:20
LGWCCM WILL YOU GET A LIFE AND WIND YOUR NECK IN.

Doctor Cruces
7th Apr 2000, 04:28
Sounds like LGWCCM might be sleazyjet cabin management with something to hide!!!

LGWCCM
11th Apr 2000, 23:28
No i am not easyjet management and I have nothing to hide but having recently moved from one airline to another it is amazing to hear how hurtful some comments can be.Some people get enjoyment from digging up dirt about others.

But i take all yours comments onboard !

swizzle stick
3rd May 2000, 02:08
LGWCCM

I have to say there's nothing wrong with idle gossip - so long as that's what it is.

Having been a victim of the other type - viscious pathetic lies from people with empty heads & fat asses which have no basis at all - I understand what you were getting at.

I was just kinda wondering what had happened to the old gal!

bfn

Birds2perches
3rd May 2000, 23:18
Well I've been in this business for 12 years and I don't even know who she is!