View Full Version : SEASONS GREETINGS

Kaptin M
25th Dec 1999, 04:52
TO ALL THE CABIN CREW/FLT ATTENDANTS/INFLIGHT CARERS/ONBOARD SAFETY SUPERVISORS...WHATEVER NAME YOU ALL GO BY

.......MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW MILLENNIUM............

[Cabin Boy, why didn't you initiate this post ?]

cabinboy
25th Dec 1999, 13:08
Why ? lol...because I was waiting for your
" mean well " but insulting Christmas message to appear first.

Just call us Cabin Crew mate...and we Kaptain will call you glorified bus drivers or pilot or tech crew or WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELVES. :)

Now we are even.

Cheers - Merry Xmas and Y2k to you sir and the rest of the hard working undervalued effays out there !

------------------
Doors armed and cross checked

Kaptin M
25th Dec 1999, 15:19
C B [hope you don't mind if I call you that], why do you always arrive home in these foul moods...it's Xmas time, tra-la-la-la-la, 'tis the time ti be jolly, peace and goodwill to all men, yakkety kak yak yak.

My comments were not meant to upset anyone. Just as an aside, I was talking to one of our cabin crew the other day, and referred to them as such [cabin crew], she had no idea what or whom I meant, because they go by another name. So I was trying to cover as many names as I could recall.

As for the "why didn't you put the post up ?"
From my infrequent encounters with the FA's on Prune, you seem to be the most active member.

.......MERRY XMAS [what's left of it ]........

[This message has been edited by Kaptin M (edited 25 December 1999).]

cabinboy
26th Dec 1999, 10:10
Kaptain I wasn't in a foul mood ! If you read the post i used " LOL " which means i was laughing and at the bottom I called you " Sir " and wished you a merry xmas !! I hardly call that being in a foul mood especially when I call someone " Sir " in a respectful manner after they called me a cross dresser !

------------------
Doors armed and cross checked

MrSeatback
26th Dec 1999, 13:21
Evening all...

Kaptin M - if your own flight attendants aren't familiar with the term 'cabin crew' if I were you, I'd consider cross checking (not dressing) them myself.

This is a universal term to describe the various job titles of effay's around the world. Not that it's your problem though...top marks for trying to get things right (for a change - LOL!)

Cabinboy means no malice towards you...just continue being nice and he wont bite back! See - he even called you SIR!!!!

Merry Xmas to all and to all a good nite!

Kaptin M
26th Dec 1999, 13:35
Thank you MrSb, unfortunately English isn't the mother tongue here, although it is used - sometimes in the abstract - as the "trendy" way of conveying to pax that we are part of the "international scene"...so no harm there.

..CB however, seems to takes a day or so to unwind, after he returns. All for good reason I'm sure [thank JLM we don't have to deal face to face with 'em]