PDA

View Full Version : Deepest sympathy

Xenia
8th Mar 2002, 22:25
My deepest sympathy goes to all the family, friends and Alitalia colleagues of our PPRuNe member Siriaa (Michele Massimi), who tragically passed away.. .R.I.P.. .Your friend. .Xenia. . . . <small>[ 09 March 2002, 01:42: Message edited by: Xenia ]</small>

CR2
8th Mar 2002, 23:37
May I offer thoughts and sympathy from all of us in the cargo world too. . .We're all colleagues, different specialities, but nevertheless share the same ideals, dreams and I guess a love of this very special profession.. .D.

flapsforty
9th Mar 2002, 01:04
Dammi ancora un giorno, . .Tempo, . .per sapere il perché della vita. . .. .Dammi ancora un giorno, . .Tempo, . .per capire il perché della morte. . .. .Gianfranco Ferro Florian

mutt
9th Mar 2002, 07:35
Michele, I'm sorry that we didnt get to meet on New Years Eve 2000, RIP my Pprune friend.. .. .Mutt.. . . . <small>[ 09 March 2002, 03:53: Message edited by: mutt ]</small>

flyblue
12th Mar 2002, 12:32
Someone is dead.. .Even the trees know it,. .those poor old dancers who come on lewdly,. .all pea-green scarfs and spine pole.. .I think .... .I think I could have stopped it,. .if I'd been as firm as a nurse. .or noticed the neck of the driver. .as he cheated the crosstown lights;. .or later in the evening,. .if I'd held my napkin over my mouth.. .I think I could .... .if I'd been different, or wise, or calm,. .I think I could have charmed the table,. .the stained dish or the hand of the dealer.. .But it's done.. .It's all used up.. .There's no doubt about the trees. .spreading their thin feet into the dry grass.. .A Canada goose rides up,. .spread out like a gray suede shirt,. .honking his nose into the March wind.. .In the entryway a cat breathes calmly. .into her watery blue fur.. .The supper dishes are over and the sun. .Unaccustomed to anything else. .Goes all the way down.. .. .Anne Sexton, from All my pretty ones. . . . <small>[ 12 March 2002, 08:34: Message edited by: flyblue ]</small>