PDA

View Full Version : Greer Aviation

AirForceDude
2nd Dec 2007, 15:07
Has anyone ever used Greer Aviation at Edinburgh? I would be interested in hearing about any experiences with them.

Roja
2nd Dec 2007, 15:19
Nice place they have there, all friendly and helpfull staff, ive never had any problem with them at EDI or Prestwick,

Roja

7AC
2nd Dec 2007, 16:42
We use them everytime we visit either Edinburgh or Prestick.
They've always given us a top class service and Bert, the owner, is
just a phone call away if you should you have a problem.

Awyrennwr
2nd Dec 2007, 20:56
I agree, top notch handling. We use them at EDI and PIK.
Facilities at EDI are great.
Staff are helpful, customer care is fantastic.
Nothing bad to say about them, highly recommended.

Arkwright
3rd Dec 2007, 21:59
I've used Greer at EDI three times in the last ten days, much better that Signature in almost everyway, better facilities, friendly and experienced crew......just watch out for their fuel charges.......at least Dick Turpin wore a mask...... :}

Reidy
4th Dec 2007, 11:18
I agree in one sense with the last post, Greer are way better than Signature. I've used both and won't go back to Signature. Greer's facilities and entire approach are top notch. Every FBO should pay attention to these guys.

As for their fuel price, I don't think you can blame Greer for the fact that fuel prices around the world are going crazy.

hanover
6th Dec 2007, 14:22
We have only recently started to use Greer avaition and have found that they are much better than any other handler at the same airports. We get handling requests back within the hour and are kept fully up to date from the minute our aircraft are on approach. The staff are very helpful and go all the way to make sure pax and crew are happy. All feedback from our crew is excellent from the EMB135s to our PA31.

Phil Brockwell
6th Dec 2007, 20:48
Top Banana as far as our Op is concerned, and good reports from MKB too.

Phil

TheOtherSide
7th Dec 2007, 09:08
WOW if MKB gives approval must be excellent!

AirForceDude
21st Dec 2007, 10:48
I recently (13-14 Dec) used Greer Aviation in Edinburgh for a VERY high level visitor and must say that did an outstanding job! Kudos to Robert and the crew at Greer. I will definitely use them next time I have an aircraft going to Edinburgh.

off watch
23rd Dec 2007, 12:43
& Prestwick too, please AirForceDude :ok: