PDA

View Full Version : swiss service

bluskis
4th Mar 2002, 00:58
Can the superb efforts of Swiss cabin crew overcome the efforts of ground staff to screw up customer relations.. .I ask as a recent passenger who wishes Swiss well.

FloatJockey
4th Mar 2002, 05:03
I'd like to mention something about "the suberb efforts of Swiss cabin crew": . .. .I flew with Crossair from Lugano-Agno to Paris via Basel last September (yes, it was september 11th!!). The ground crew people were very nice, however, once on the aircraft, the "blue snobbies" started asking me questions in "schwizerduetch" (swiss-german dialect)!!!.... .I am lucky enough (but not proud) to understand that terrible dialect, but how is it that on swiss-italian ground they cannot stick with italian first? At least they could try! It seems swiss-german is becoming the national language... this is a shame (and very bad customer service). . .. .I still believe you get the best customer service with CONTINENTAL AIRLINES! And guess what? Most of their staff are over 40!. .. .Mrs. FloatJockey. .. .______________________________________. .Nothing personal, just complaining as usual...

Xenia
4th Mar 2002, 20:39
Topic is been moved to Passengers and SLF forum. .You are welcome to keep discussing/complaining there.