PDA

View Full Version : Sydney EMT

Jay Bo
1st Dec 2007, 06:53
Besides Curtis Aviation and Syndey Aerobatic School any other places offering EMT. Any one been through either school any your thoughts
Cheers

kiwiblue
1st Dec 2007, 07:18
Happy to recommend Phil Unicomb of Action Aerobatics at Maitland. I did an EMT with him just a couple of months ago. Superb course, well worth the money. I'll be going back regularly to do refreshers I reckon. Should be made a compulsory part of the CPL syllabus (at a minimum) IMO. Check here (http://www.aerobatics.com.au/index.php).

bluesky300
1st Dec 2007, 07:38
You would be working hard to beat the sydney aerobatics course; great instructors and a great fleet.

Trojan1981
1st Dec 2007, 08:09
If you want to do it in Sydney then Curtis is the way to go. You can do the course on the Citabrias or the Pitts. All good instructors, no attitude, A/C all very well looked after. They're also right next to the traing area so transit time is neg. That said, I am a little biased, I flew there. I have also heard very good things about Action in Maitland:ok:.

karl8434
5th Dec 2007, 05:03
Airborne Aviation at Camden is great, relaxed atmosphere great instructors, you can do it on their C152 Aerobat, Citabria or Pitts Special S2C the latest Pitts out of the factory. They are also the Cessna Pilot Center in Australia.

aldee
5th Dec 2007, 16:54
Gotta agree with Kiwiblue,Phil Unicomb is your man,multi aero champ and the best instructing style I've received bar none.

Emt is money in the bank in my view,it should be mandatory.

Action Aerobatics is now Air Action, they fly from ymnd and ycnk, 2 S2a's and the first S2c in oz.

Give Ross or Phil a call, you won't do better !

Oh,by the way, guess who's done all the other crowds low level
approvals:cool: