PDA

View Full Version : Fuel protesters

att
30th Nov 2007, 17:25
I have a plan that would bring UK to a standstill within three days. Pm me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
30th Nov 2007, 18:10
Hitler had a similar plan, but it proved to be unworkable.

Tolsti
30th Nov 2007, 18:14
Go away... I've got plans for Monday!!

att
30th Nov 2007, 18:23
Food depots in the UK.
The supermarkets have it sown up.
I am in the food industry and know how it all works.
The distribution depots are few and would need much blockading.
The system for the orders is familiar to myself and someone with a little knowledge would know how to 'fix' it.;)

Rainboe
30th Nov 2007, 18:24
Not the old 'don't by fuel from BP or Shell on the 31st.' trick again? Won't work. Boring. Besides, I quite like petrol taxes because at least everybody who drives has to pay it. Win your stupid protest (which you won't), and those petrol revenues will have to be raised from somewhere else, and it will probably be income tax or VAT, which will cost me more because the benefit scroungers who do have to pay petrol tax now won't have to pay those taxes, and I will be paying even more (I am one of those unusual creatures- a heavily tax-paying employee).

So just go away, OK, just bugger orf!

Actually 2 of you in this thread are already talking treason- plotting against Her Majesty. Do you think MI5 are looking into you already? Pick up your phone and listen carefully! When you lie in bed, can you hear something outside? Is that a can of Baked Beans in your cupboard or is it a bug?

Firestorm
30th Nov 2007, 18:30
If you wat to see the UK at standstill you can go to almost any motorway at about 8am.... But I suppose if you could get Gollum Brown to admit that he is responsible, and should resign for the current Westminster debacle(s) then we would all stop with our jaws on the deck....

att
30th Nov 2007, 18:45
It would be quite useful if you were to make the effort to read the contents of my post you piss poor effort of a human being.

Sorry that was for rainboe.....Couldn`t even spell his handle correctly..That is what we are up against I guess...Ignorant people.

blue up
30th Nov 2007, 18:50
If we put curfew orders on every whinging lefty noise-maker then the roads would become clear and the polution would drop.

If the Tofu delivery truck couldn't reach Tesco, would they all starve to death?

I have a plan that would bring UK back from a standstill within three days. Pm me. :E

Gonzo
Please do elucidate us on your plan to recover the revenue raised by the Government on fuel duty. We're all ears. Actually, you're the one who couldn't spell it correctly. It's Rainboe. Proper noun. Capital letter.

seekayess
The supermarkets have it sown up.

What?

Drive flaming Pajeros or some such into the local Tescos or something?

Go sleep it off, man! :ugh::ugh::ugh:

30th Nov 2007, 18:54
Does being a burger tosser at McDonalds count as "the food industry"?

blue up
30th Nov 2007, 18:59
Gulp!

Mebee 'e works for Gate Gourmet?

PS Is that the correct way to spell "Tosser", 419?:E:E:E

Rainboe
30th Nov 2007, 19:01
att, you'd understand if you were an aviation person. Don't go sleep it off- go hang yourself instead. We don't wantt o know your stupid idea for bringing the country to a standstill, raising interest rates and screwing the Pound- it's got that coming now anyway without your help. Just run along! This is Jet Blast, but you are taking the mickey!

att
30th Nov 2007, 19:02
Your arrogance is truly amazing!!!
You all have the answer just oh so much don`t you, you jumped up little pricks, you really have no idea as to how easy it really is do you?
You astound me with your responces so far, you truly are the kind of people who will truly suffer when it all takes off......You total W*nkers.:mad:

Solid Rust Twotter
30th Nov 2007, 19:07
A330isadribblingmong, is that you?

att
30th Nov 2007, 19:09
I agree entirely, I was aboard one just this week, but alas no....

con-pilot
30th Nov 2007, 19:11
Goodbye att. (I always wanted to be first at something. ;))

Standard Noise
30th Nov 2007, 19:14
Be gentle on him lads, the poor wee lamb can't even spell properly. By the looks of it he only thing he's ever blockaded was a copy of the Oxford English.

Mods, any chance you could put the cockroach put for the night!?

blue up
30th Nov 2007, 19:15
If you ever become Emperor of The Peoples' Republic of Lesser Briton then I will gladly be the first up against the wall at shooting time.

Closing supermarkets won't change the fuel tax system. It will cause the masses to panic-buy Heinz Beanz until the gun weiding nuts start blowing bystanders away for their Kellogs Pop Tarts. The US has similar shopping nightmares every time a Hurricane blows in.
Don't fancy your chances of election once eveyone finds out that you wanted to express your opinion by buggering the country.

Want to save the environment? Switch your computer to "OFF"?

Solid Rust Twotter
30th Nov 2007, 19:17
Mods, any chance you could put the cockroach out for the night!?

Do we have to? This is much more fun...http://avcom.co.za/phpBB2/images/smiles/064.gif

Rainboe
30th Nov 2007, 19:18
you really have no idea as to how easy it really is do you?
You astound me with your responces so far, you truly are the kind of people who will truly suffer when it all takes off
Wow! He...avy man! Funny how you equate success with screwing up our own economy. Are you one of those French industrial unrest provocateurs? (I can spell that from the Agent Provocateur underwear I pay a fortune for!)

And no- it is not for me.

You're actually getting tiresome, and you have a problem. here is one of your posts:
And you will be paying more to protect London from the raising sea levels...Hehehe.
I yearn to see the day when the Capital is under water:ok:

and you brag you are on a US no-fly list? You appear to be a little unbalanced.

Go balance yourself. It looks like you shouldn't be allowed out without wearing a helmet.

Standard Noise
30th Nov 2007, 19:20
SRT - maybe you're right, a good old fashioned torturing might be more fun.

blue up
30th Nov 2007, 19:25
Slightly off topic, but can you get DVDs of Citizen Smiff?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_Smith

att
30th Nov 2007, 19:25
:D;):D.......What a surprise response......You are all acting true to form.
But you are all so very clever aren`t you.............:ok:
Who really do you feel, not think that you are fooling....................Oh yes, you are all fooling me for I am just a heathen in the edumacation stakes, I have not lived, I know nothing of logistics, I have no experience of supplying all the five multiples....I know nothing of how the supermarkets work do I?
KEWILL.

con-pilot
30th Nov 2007, 19:27
Wait, I have figured out who att is.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c246/con-pilot/terrible_396x222.jpg

Solid Rust Twotter
30th Nov 2007, 19:29
Beware! He has the Knowledge of Supermarkets, an arcane cult who worship at the altar of Tesco. Hold thy tongue lest ye be smitten with a can of Heinz beans on the melon.:}

seekayess
30th Nov 2007, 19:29
Hey guys! Ease off and give the poor sod some space: after all, he is only A Tiny Twerp!!

:E

Rainboe
30th Nov 2007, 19:30
You're going to end up wearing an orange jump suit in Gua...Guantam....Guantano Bay, with some BIG US Marine Sargeants making your eyes water. I hear the bacon sandwiches are scrumptious.

Tell you something for nothing mate. They have you- they're listening to you. You have form. Wat you type here (and elsewhere) hangs around your neck. And when you try and spread your foolish sedition and treason, your name will come up in bright lights like Christmas morning. So stop being this Citizen Smith crap, learn to grow up and understand crapping on your own doorstep benefits nobody, least of all you. Us Tories can get rid of RobberBrown without this stupidity.

Now enough of this fun. Any more fresh meat around?

seekayess
30th Nov 2007, 19:33
. . . . at least, he can look forward to his just reward of seventy two virgins when he gets there!

What are you gonna get?

A past 'Use By' tin of rotten fish? :}

west lakes
30th Nov 2007, 19:34
Find out where he lives I'll switch his leccy off!

att
30th Nov 2007, 19:38
:ok:...Bring it on oh little ones........Your arrogance shall be you undoing......And please feel free to pick me up on my spelling......But sometimes, just sometimes there are far more important aspects to ones lives......:mad:

blue up
30th Nov 2007, 19:40
Why are you on a Pilot website? Wouldn't the Professional Caterers' Rumour Network be a better site for posting on? We're all too busy working (and paying 40% tax) to spend a day blockading Tesco.

IIRC, Curzon House monitors this website on a very regular basis as part of their work with DFT. Wouldn't you have done better not to mention your plan?

Solid Rust Twotter
30th Nov 2007, 19:45
Corner the market in this stuff and I reckon you're in with a chance...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/Lardbeast/smegma.jpg

It's the heat, you know...

Rainboe
30th Nov 2007, 19:50
att. We've all had a bit of fun. But I think we should stop now. You might think we're a bit crazy, but I think you might be rather disturbed and we shouldn't really carry on talking about this sort of stuff. When I feel I am upset or concerned that I might not be making valid decisions or judgements, I stop doing everything, go listen to music or something, for hours, don't answer the phone, don't talk to anyone, until the temperature is right down. Maybe we should all take a breather?

SRT- that is so totally gross-out!

att
30th Nov 2007, 19:51
I pay more tax than you could ever imagine paying, why do you think that I am so steamed up you jumped up little squirt.....I would bet that I pay more tax in a year than you take home plus what you pay in tax you sanctamoinous little shite....Including you odd little deviation;)

Good god you guys have so much to learn............:ugh:

seekayess
30th Nov 2007, 19:54
Anyone know any good psychotherapists?

Point 'em towards this guy, please!! :rolleyes:

Rainboe
Not right! Believe me, totally wrong. You would be surprised. And no, this is not a willy waving contest on our incomes.

att
Hey Rainboe....All my Analysts say that I should do that some time.....But I just have this need to earn more money than the nexy guy and even though it sits in the bank paying me interest I do not know when to stop........I really have no idea to the value of life, I just know that when the tax man asks you for 1 million squids you are living in a fascist state.......I kow that 2.4 million is not much to earn in one tax year but I do resent paying out that much to the tax man........:\

Foxy Loxy
30th Nov 2007, 19:57
Nope, you lost me.

Foxy

Rainboe
30th Nov 2007, 19:59
Well if you are so wealthy, why are you concerned about the cost of petrol? How far do you drive? And if you earn 2.4 mill, you are being really careless if your tax comes to 1 mill. Any good accountant will get that down to almost nill.

Let's call it a night.

Two's in
30th Nov 2007, 19:59
Isn't this like that thread where someone takes a bet to see how many posts before someone gets really upset? I think we're there.

Just to spoil the "plot". I believe the real threat that utilizes the connection to the Food Supply Chain is to reduce cans of Stells Artois to 25p in every Supermarket - guaranteed to stop the country within 3 days.

Standard Noise
30th Nov 2007, 20:05
one million squids

I've figured it out lads, it's Cap'n Birdseye! Aaarrhh!
:D:D

Solid Rust Twotter
30th Nov 2007, 20:08
Nah! I still think it's A330isatediousplonker. He still can't spell but at least it's a bit better than his last effort on here. Of course, these things do come with age so there is hope. How old is he now? 15? 16...?

Parapunter
30th Nov 2007, 20:12
I've got twenty three full loads going in to M&S, Morrisons, Asda, Co-op, Lidl & Iceland on Monday. Can we all hang on til Tuesday. Thanks ever so much.

blue up
30th Nov 2007, 20:13
https://www.mi5.gov.uk/output/Page18.html

att
30th Nov 2007, 20:16
So you are a 'GRASS'.............:mad::ouch:

Standard Noise
30th Nov 2007, 20:20
Whereas you appear to be an arse.

att
30th Nov 2007, 20:25
You all really deserve each other.
When you are all locked up under whatever rule it is that you have contravened....Well, all I can say is that you deserved it....Really I mean it well and truly, you are mostly beyond help and I sincerely hope that you feel helpless like many others:ugh:
I am so glad that you all feel that you are immune to such a fascist system:ugh::mad:

Rainboe
30th Nov 2007, 20:28
Just remember, we and the yanks, we're the good guys. We don't crap on our own doorstep. We need to crack the whip every so often to keep the world in step. Occasionally we need to invade France and blow a little country to smithereens just to keep the rest under control, but it's usually a small insignificant one people can't pronounce properly. But it works. If there's one thing the British Empire has done well in the last hundreds of years, when the natives want to sacrifice themselves against us, we've given them the means to do it Hollywood style. And we haven't made a bad job. But here is the point- like family members, we have a responsibility NOT to act against our own family- there is still actually the death sentence for treason (I think). So don't do anything against UK PLC. We can't afford it, even if we think we can. It'll knock house prices. So forget fuel situations- just get Brown and that load of crooks and spongers out.

Solid Rust Twotter
30th Nov 2007, 20:28
May we then assume you're a bullshitter who adopts the guise of a big shot businessman or an outraged teenager with a social conscience as it suits you?:hmm:

att
30th Nov 2007, 20:35
Knobhead wrote::rolleyes:

May we then assume you're a bullshitter who adopts the guise of a big shot businessman or an outraged teenager with a social conscience as it suits you?:hmm:

As you wish...............:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Solid Rust Twotter
30th Nov 2007, 20:40
Got some distance with that last dummy spit. Could be world class with a bit of practice.

Seriously, try these guys - www.arrse.co.uk

They'll probably be more receptive to what you have in mind.

Standard Noise
30th Nov 2007, 20:42
Knobhead wrote

And dyslexic too, must be a teen straight out of a Noo Labour Compreehenssif

tony draper
30th Nov 2007, 21:24
Hey!! leave us facists out of this. http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k226/Tony_Draper/tongue.gif

Lost_ethics
30th Nov 2007, 21:25
There's nothing wrong with Noo Labour Compreehenssif Pfi instutes of learning... (As a new initiative would have them called... :})
So we all gonna hear about this amazing grind the UK to a hault evil plan att? Or have we got to keep guessing?