PDA

View Full Version : Requesting help on choosing the best flight school.

EVN
30th Nov 2007, 16:31
Hii all,

It would be awesome if u can spend a few minutes of your time and help me out.!!!

Choosing the best flight school in USA is proving to be one of the toughest job on earth. I have been into this for over a month and could n find one yet. I believe you guys can sort this out for me. Like everyone, I too want the school to be SAFE FOR FLYING and QUALITY IN TRAINING. I can afford around 40K and the course duration of 6-7 months shd be fantastic.!!

I wld also appreciate if you cld give your reviews on Anglo american aviation international, and Naples air center!!!

Big thanks in advance!

EVN.

Skysurfer1
30th Nov 2007, 21:44
My bf did the Oxford Integrated program. Perhaps you can think of going that path! It's quite costly, however he and his friends all got great flying jobs with quality airlines. If this is your dream, do it! I'm also a pilot, however I have a Canadian CPL and trying to find a quality school in the UK at a decent price to get my JAA licence...hard to do.

dartagnan
30th Nov 2007, 21:48
avoid oxforsd at all cost, it can ruin your life.60'000 pounds+ extra fees, they are crazy!

the best school is the one which wont ask you any money upfront... pay after flight.

EVN
1st Dec 2007, 08:24
Thanks guys...

cirruscrystal
1st Dec 2007, 22:31
My advice from having been there and completed. European American Aviation in Florida are best choice - diamond aircraft are all nearly brand new and instructors on the whole experienced commercial pilots. They also have diamond level 5 simulator for the twinstar which is really useful.

PM if you want further info - also avoid NAC at all costs in my opinion.:ok:

cavok_italy
14th Dec 2007, 18:33
Havo you had bad experience at NAC? I'km planning to go there in March