PDA

View Full Version : Qantas interview December

pa28capt
29th Nov 2007, 23:33
Hi everyone,

I have an interview in two weeks and am looking for some of the questions they are asking these days.

Thanks.

I have used the search function, just looking for as much help as possible, PM is fine.

JimletG1000
30th Nov 2007, 03:54
Hey there,
Just sent you a PM regarding some of the testing stuff and a few questions I had. Thanks

pa28capt
30th Nov 2007, 07:17
Hi,

Check your PM's

WarmNuts
30th Nov 2007, 11:47
G'day mate what are you going for?? i had the interview recently so it's all relatively fresh... the interview was conducted with 2 F/Os and one HR lady all were pleasent but one F/O did most of the talking and probing after the question was asked by the way it's all behavioural like 'give us time when you had an argument' 'disagreed with a colleague' 'have you ever gave instructions' ' give us a time when you made a mistake' generally i believe they only wanted what your reactions were to the sceanrios that you have described... you cannot really prepare for it it's all personality... best to be youself good luck for the interview!! a bit bugger now if you want any specific feel free to PM me

Jimothy
30th Nov 2007, 19:59
You most certainly can prepare for a "Behavioural Style" interview. In fact if you don't I believe you will struggle. As a start do a search for Behavioural Interview questions on the internet.

pa28capt
1st Dec 2007, 00:39
Thanks for your help guys, keep them coming!!

Altimeters
2nd Dec 2007, 02:28
Does anyone know if Jetstar's interview process is the same as Qantas's? Are there any technical questions? Or is it all behavioural? I guess the same question could be asked for Qantaslink also?

Cheers.

FLY319ZA
11th Dec 2007, 22:36
hi there

having my interview on the 14th need to ctc ?

Brown Cow
12th Dec 2007, 06:19
Hey guys congrats on getting through to the interview. I did the psyc test the other day and waiting results.....fingers crossed! I too would be interested in any interview info if its available, just incase I manage to pull it off.

ps wasn't the motivational/behavioural questionaire utterly ridiculous:ugh:

Zap Brannigan
12th Dec 2007, 10:45
Hi there all,
Is anyone waiting on a call from QF PR after their sim / interview? I had mine a while ago and haven't heard anything as yet.... seems to be taking a while. Not sure if that's a good or a bad sign!
Zap

ALLICEDUP
12th Dec 2007, 11:38
Hey Zap,

They can take a longtime, it was just over 4 weeks before I received a letter. I did ring them after 3 weeks and they told me that it was a good letter.

I think they are very disorganised, it has been nearly 6 weeks since my references were checked and I have not heard anything, strange in my book!!

It would be nice to get an indication of possible start dates!!

By the way I did Sim/Interview at the start of September.

Capt Fathom
12th Dec 2007, 21:59
I had mine a while ago and haven't heard anything as yet.... seems to be taking a while

Like most Australians at this time of year, they are starting to embrace the holiday season!