PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's Workers Attacked

Sam-MAN
28th Nov 2007, 18:20
Firstly, sorry if this has been posted before.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313106,00.html

:eek: :}

"I guess that just pissed them off worser."

Excellent english skills :}

GrumpyOldFart
28th Nov 2007, 18:38
Bolton grabbed a pot of scalding french-fry grease and hurled it at his attackers.

Kind of a shame his aim was off.

Radar66
28th Nov 2007, 19:23
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/Radar66/AirHeadz/mcburnt.jpg

eticket
28th Nov 2007, 19:25
Many years ago I was in the Peterborough branch of said eaterie when a 'food' fight broke out between the employees. Some of the 'food' made its way over the tills and into the queues of the waiting public who were not at all impressed at this version of 'fast food'. (A small amount of it made its way back again!)

reynoldsno1
28th Nov 2007, 19:53
french-fry grease
oh yum ....

ArthurR
28th Nov 2007, 20:20
Police said they were working on a more detailed description of three men dressed in drag who came into a McDonald's restaurant and started swinging.
Which police force was that again LA
</SPAN>

Parapunter
28th Nov 2007, 20:20
It really is the food equivalent of twenty Bensons. I regard parents who take the kids there as child abusers:) kinda. I'd marry Morgan Spurlock.

CherokeeDriver
29th Nov 2007, 09:35
Sounds like a normal Saturday night at closing time in fast food outlets all over the UK......:uhoh:

rotornut
29th Nov 2007, 13:29
A local fellow went to a gay bar in the suburbs near here. He thought he would make fun of some of the customers including some drag queens. However, he forgot who they really were. When he went into the parking lot to get his car he ran into them again and they were not too happy with him. They beat him up and he called the police. The cops told him it was his own fault and he should leave them alone or next time it might be worse.

bear11
29th Nov 2007, 17:28
I can't believe there haven't been any jokes about chicken breasts yet.

MSP Aviation
30th Nov 2007, 00:54
I know of another fast food employee who got into a fight in the kitchen (if you can call it that). He was attacked by a knife-wielding co-worker who was quickly dispatched by a fryer basket to the face...

kiwi chick
30th Nov 2007, 01:00
Do you mean the popular Drag Queen appendange, often referred to as "chicken fillets"..?!

came into a McDonald's restaurant and started swinging.

His hips, or fists? :bored: