HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE,

may all your rosters be short & your
pax well behaved.

lets hope & pray 2002 see's an improvement
for everyone,

doohan
23rd Dec 2001, 18:33
Hi guys...

I just wanted to take this moment and wish every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a successful 2002.

Cloudy, Cabinboy Dreams, Bella75 and anyone else i have missed, 2002 is your year! so... go get gang, my fingers are crossed for you all.

Also.... i just want to say thank you to everyone on this forum who have shared there experiences and been a big inspirations to all those wonderful people who want to take up careers as Flight Attendants.

Guys and Girls, once again... Merry Christmas, and may God bless and take care of you all and your family’s. As well as our friends who are in the Aviation industry!

P.S. Mr. Prune, a huge thanks to u for this great forum, we have made great friends thanks to you.
:) :) :) :) :) :)

doohan
23rd Dec 2001, 18:39
Hi guys...

I just wanted to take this moment and wish every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a successful 2002.

Cloudy, Cabinboy Dreams, Bella75 and anyone else i have missed, 2002 is your year! so... go get them gang, my fingers are crossed for you all.

Also.... i just want to say thank you to everyone on this forum who have shared there experiences and been a big inspirations to all those wonderful people who want to take up careers as Flight Attendants.

Guys and Girls, once again... Merry Christmas, and may God bless and take care of you all and your family’s. As well as our friends who are in the Aviation industry!

P.S. Mr. Prune, a huge thanks to u for this great forum, we have made great friends thanks to you.
:) :) :) :) :)