PDA

View Full Version : Nice Salary This Month At GF

Mephistopheles
28th Nov 2007, 08:28
Wow! Just checked my salary & it's all there, the increase, the back dated pay. It's gonna be a good month. Well. It was going to be until my wife & kids have cottoned onto the fact that I've got a bit more cash to throw around! Nevermind. Anyway congrats to everyone on the the arrival,at last, of the complete package.
:):):)

_FL600_
28th Nov 2007, 14:39
What package?!

Mephistopheles
28th Nov 2007, 17:18
_FL600_, you mean you didn't get the increased basic? The housing, school fees & block hour pay were effective from last month.

Apache702
29th Nov 2007, 13:41
to get that everymonth :}

Mephistopheles
29th Nov 2007, 16:19
It would be nice but, hey we r better off than some people. Now all we need are some new machines.

Joe Monsoon
1st Dec 2007, 05:12
Meph Plz DONT say that its ok in EK QR AND EY they do fly it but in GF YOU DONT MATE :ouch:

ENGG4LIFE
1st Dec 2007, 16:39
congratulations to all those who got their new pay packages at gf i am really happy for you, sorry let me re-phrase, to all those bahrain based crew including engineering. Sorry to all you outstation work horses who the BAHRAIN based carrier so conviniently overlooked or forgot about i feel your pain. They have not even cosidered looking into your pay, to them you are the lost tribe.

WHAT??? WHO?? WHERE????????

brassplate
3rd Dec 2007, 01:05
you won't stay quiet for long, all you fat, dumb and happy chappies. next month's salaries will seem ordinary again and you'll still have to fly the crap aircrafts gf has. the pilot body needs to remobilise again to demand those promised new hardware that will soon seem so overdue.

Dixons Cider
3rd Dec 2007, 05:51
the pilot body needs to remobilise again to demand those promised new hardware that will soon seem so overdue

What are you smoking man?? must be good!

brassplate
3rd Dec 2007, 08:42
dixie,
exactly my point. a new fleet announcement will not be forthcoming and the latest payrise will not keep pilots at gf. when many realise it is all carrot dangling and the future is so much better elsewhere, gf's fate will be sealed. they have only prolonged the inevitable.

vickers23
3rd Dec 2007, 11:09
It all depends on the definition of ' nice ' for the FO and/or Cpt.