PDA

View Full Version : He didn't know!

makintw
28th Nov 2007, 07:39
So Mr Abrahams claims in the latest party funding scandal.

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/labour/story/0,,2218136,00.html

Fishy - and illegal.

Will another Labour PM be expecting a visit from Inspector Knacker to No 10?

:ugh:

brain fade
28th Nov 2007, 10:52
Titter........

Oh I do hope so!:)

You gullible mugs who voted for 'noo labour' have now got very OLD labour in the shape of Mr Broon (who was, btw, definately a giant puff, ermmmmm 'confirmed batchelor') in his younger days.:rolleyes:

Pity his poor 'wife'.

I don't fancy Lord Snooty myself, so have completely given up on voting for the time being.

Gordy is a 'compleat' politician, mind you. And that is no compliment.

My advice is this: Don't listen to what he SAYS, (as mentioned in the link above).

WATCH WHAT HE DOES!

If I accidentally ran him over, I'd reverse back to make sure.

ShyTorque
28th Nov 2007, 23:19
Seems to me they are trying to play down the fact that this government has been illegally financed by money launderering, a criminal offence.

27mm
29th Nov 2007, 05:46
This gets better by the day - now the Labour Party Treasurer, Jack Dromey, who just happens to be Mrs Harriet Harman's husband, claims no knowledge of the current fiasco, despite it being in his terms of reference to police such matters. Apparently, he also knew nothing of the cash for honours business, either......

Whirlygig
29th Nov 2007, 06:08
Seems to me they are trying to play down the fact that this government has been illegally financed by money launderering, a criminal offence.

Ah but that could have been prevented if we had ID cards! :rolleyes:

Cheers

Whirls

makintw
29th Nov 2007, 06:20
Where's 419 when you need him?

I'd be quite happy to take a 25% processing fee for any future monies forwarded via my good self.

:}

Saintsman
29th Nov 2007, 07:07
I found the reason on another site why the millionare wanted anonimity.

Would you trust Noo Labour to keep your details safe?