PDA

View Full Version : Flyglobespan seating plan

starbusuk
27th Nov 2007, 12:38
We're flying GLA to SFB in April 2008 with flyglobespan. The seating plan showed up and its not a 767 :rolleyes:. Probably an icelandair 757, so I had a look at the icelandair website for seating plans and I thought about seats 10E/F.
Is this a good choice or does anyone know differently?

Shimrod
29th Nov 2007, 16:34
I flew with Globespan earlier this year, and the seating plan was as shown on the Icelandair website for a 757-200.

However, this was not the seat plan as originally shown on the flyglobespan website, as their own planes have a different seat configuration.

If you're after the exit seats, it looks like row 9 rather than 10 from the Icelandair website.

Shim

starbusuk
29th Nov 2007, 18:38
Thanks shim, I went for 10 E+F. row 9 is an extra legroom seat so costs £25 each way! Row 10 seems ok, but I've since read that on some 757-200, rows 10, 11, & 12 have offset or even no windows at all!:eek:
Anyway, I'm stuck with them now so I hope I made a good choice!

Thanks again!:ok:

shirls8
14th Apr 2008, 14:22
Hi we are flying from glasgow in June with GS to sanford does anyone have a copy of seating plan for aircraft used for this flight :D

thanx

inglebyboro
14th Apr 2008, 18:05
Just beware when pre-booking seats with Globespan.

Have flew on 4 occasions with them, pre-booked seats for 3 of the trips, and twice I have not been allowed to occupy the seats I have pre-booked. It is also against their policy to refund your fee's (unless you pre-book extra leg room seats), as the seats you will sit in (although not the seats you booked in advance), are of a similar standard

Cheers GSM

webby1919
15th Apr 2008, 08:41
As you are flying with GSM longhaul, all seats can be pre-booked. If you access this from your booking form, you'll be able to see which A/C (A B767-300ER) and which seats are available.

You should be safe re: seating over S08, using our own B767-300s for all longhaul routes.

shirls8
15th Apr 2008, 09:44
Yes we are flying gsm longhaul in June, do you know if there is anywhere online that I could find the seating plan for B767-300s as I have already booked our seats but was wanting to show a friend the layout of the plane, but I cant get back into the site now that I have booked the seats
thanx again shirley :)

starbusuk
19th Apr 2008, 14:11
Here is a link to the Flyglobespan 767-300ER seat plan

http://www.mediafire.com/?9moyntzdglj

I've uploaded it to mediafire.com and is in PDF format. When the page loads, click on 'Click here to start download'.

Have fun:ok: