PDA

View Full Version : QR ,Emirates ,Etihad

CEO PITA
23rd Nov 2007, 02:52
Any infor which airline pays better salary QR,Etihad or Emirates .
QR f/o is about 46 000 QR avrige total /capt will do 54000 tot . Any idea about Etihad and Emirates ?

loc22550
23rd Nov 2007, 06:52
Woooh wooh...Letīs precise a little bit this amount..::rolleyes:
46000 QR for a QR F/o, this is for a SENOIR F/O on 330 (inflight relief pilot)..including house allowance and flight/meal allowance. A 320 Cpt make more or less the same money as a senoir F/O 330,for the same amount of DUTY time:ugh::{
Is this normal......???:\

knotaloud
24th Nov 2007, 12:32
CEO,

You must be the CEO to put that cr*p out?

Let's get things clear. Salary is just that....salary. All other bits are called 'allowances'. This means you may or may not, get them depending upon your individual circumstances. Not everyone gets the housing and utilities allowances, for example. Also, the miserable meal allowance money is spent by all but those who take their own Pita bread!

SO....if you intend to compare one company against another in the same region, you should just look at REALITY.

For those interested in a 70 hour/month pilot with QR, the REALITY is.....
FO 18,000+6,300+1,500=25,800
Capt 26,500+8,400+1,500=36,400
(I have included the Transport Allowance as everyone gets it.)

Finally, take note that QR no longer pays overtime so we are rightly being screwed and the so-called pay rise was actually a pay reduction.

Cpt. off the hook
24th Nov 2007, 14:14
Not to mention the pension deal.. Why do the locals have a retirement and the rest of us not????????? I got it we're just turd

CEO PITA
25th Nov 2007, 04:23
Do you get housing allowance back home ? I guess NO and still you have to live in a house right ? And you will rent it or bye it or so .
So its up to you how much you want to spend on house . You got a contract when you jojn and seams you didnt refuse it so enjoj it naw.
Do you know any airline where F/O can earn 13 000 $ total and pay 0 % tax on it ? Plz if you know name it .

loc22550
25th Nov 2007, 05:13
CEO....Is it still worth to mention a salary in U$..:ouch:.....U$ doesnīt mean that much anymore for me!
Do you known many places where inflation is skyrocketing like here and our salary is devaluated on daily basis.....?(this was not mentioned in my contract!:hmm:).Thanks god we donīt have to pay taxes yet on the the top of it!!
Back Home i could buy two houses for the price a single flat on "The pearl" here.
Next time think twice before you post some nonsense like that.

Qatari515
25th Nov 2007, 07:01
You guy still dont know that CEO PITTA is a hoax?

The only thing he ever does is light the fire undre everybody's behinds!

Let him be...

EY

Capt 46000DHS
FO 33000Dhs

this is without housing allowance but with a house!

And dont forget, cost of living (excl rent) in AUH are on an average 25% lower than in Qatar.

And you are treated like a normal human being overthere, no sign of the kindergarten mentality we have overhere!

But in case you would be considering EY, think again. Our CEO apparently has made an agreement with the chairman of EY. They can not block you but your name (after application at EY) will be comunicated to QR. Once the CEO finds out, ge will ask the QCAA to revoke your licence!!

Just happend to one of the Libyan Captains on the A330!

Togalk
25th Nov 2007, 14:30
Your numbers are a little high for Etihad.
Capt. is about 34,000 before allowances, and since we arent F/A's you can't count them.
And then you have to subtract,
Transport,
Utilities,
No pension,
No bonus,
No ERP.
But the big bonus is, it is NOT QATAR.

5man
25th Nov 2007, 14:34
Thought EY had a pay rise FO on 30k and Capt on 40k

CEO PITA
25th Nov 2007, 14:44
I would give up a bonus for 12000 more ! its 144 K a year ! Doha ,Abu D, Dubai ,Manama,........ Its a same Land Cruisers and sand . $ this is why we are not home .

loc22550
25th Nov 2007, 14:59
Revoke your licence if you apply to EY......?? and the reason is.....???:ouch:
Is this really legal....??
If itīs true,This is just another evidence of the dangerousity of this guy: AAB;CEO of Qatar airways, and a warning for all of you guys who are thinking of joining Q.A.

Qatari515
25th Nov 2007, 19:22
So how exactly to these two packages compare to each other?

I can give the exact QR figures, can somebody else give the EY figures?

Capt = first number
FO =in between brackets

Basic salary 26000 (18000)

Flying Hours 120 (90)

Hotel Allowance Depending on destination

Overtime pay Not there anymore! Nothing!

End of service benefits 3 weeks basic salary/year of service

Housing allowance 12000 (10000)/ month

All In end of month take home pay average on A330 53000 (45000) incl housing allowance. A320 is about 5000/month less

Very interested to see....We all know EK is better than all the rest, but how does QR compare to EY at the end of the month?

GTR-34
26th Nov 2007, 02:38
Having a rough look and estimate, i think EY have a better deal. BUT I might be wrong.:) For all its worth, I think EY would definately be a better choice, you get all the same sh$t in ME but at least better environment.

salamalikum2
26th Nov 2007, 09:46
To complete the salary scale of Q.A....letīs not forget the Annual increase: 3% on the basic:),.. the only problem the inflation in Doha for this year has reached almost 14%:\, who knowns about next year...?
I think itīs time for Q.A. to seriously and rapidly revice his annual increase policy.....

CEO PITA
27th Nov 2007, 18:28
Only good think in QR is GMFO and A330 fleet . All rest is joke big time .
A320 pilots are leaving to Etihad and Bahrain Air .
A 300 mental case !
777 VIP fleet only the best can fly it ! lol lol
340 are pilots with big airplane but small d....ck.
Salary is ok if you dont eat and drink and sleep in box .
Am 330 rated and enjojing but am not transfering fleet A 330 is only fleet which has good roster and good salary + destinations.( except Lagos)

hairy plotter
27th Nov 2007, 19:03
master caution fellas a dick expert was unleashed once again upon us..It's been reported that several victims were found with their dick wrapped up in pita bread ....:mad::mad::mad:

Tintin
27th Nov 2007, 22:36
Wow at least we have an expert here left..........

CEO PITA
27th Nov 2007, 23:38
Mr. hairy plotter i must inform you that youre wife didnt complain !

hairy plotter
28th Nov 2007, 14:12
Oh dear oh dear, I knew u are sick but being necrophiliac that's too much my friend. Somebody needs to fix this mental distortion.

747flyby
28th Nov 2007, 14:25
This must be the lowest remark Ive seen on print from anyone. I hope this man is not flying airplanes or has any manpower. I just dont know how anyone can get himself so low. My advise is that whoever this CEO PITA is should gethimself some help.

You dont drag anyones wife/husband or children into discussion on any issues ever.

I wouldnt even do it to my worst enemies if I had any.

My dear collegues do everyone a favour and ignore any comments from CEO PITA.

I also think that you CEO PITA that an apology is in order and resign from any more comments on this site.

For your sake I hope nobody finds out your real identidy. You will not have any friends anywhere. That is to say if you have any at all.

To collegues who have been abused. You have my sympathy. Dont bother with this guy anymore. He needs help.

tomuchwork
28th Nov 2007, 19:42
As Qatari515 mentioned already - CEO whatever has obviously no clue or is a local :)... sorry, just a small joke from time to time...

Salaries are much lover as already explained AND whereever you work work in the gulf, believe me, it's always the same ..... interesting thing. Locals normally get a much better life than we expats, because we are expats and more or less scum in their eyes. Just to make this point clear. Anyway, who cares, we all know where they would be without the oil and gas, still riding camels.

So - yes, salaries are ok if you round up transport, housing and what sort ever allowance. It is true, back home(I m talking about good old europe here) we are not getting housing allowance, transport allowance and we pay a hell of amount tax - BUT HEY, thats why we are here. For sure it is not the natural beauty of Doha and the lovely locals that are bringing us down here.
For QR you can assume the following - if you are not local or part of the indian mafia you will never make career in this airline, many will deny it, but it is a sad fact. So, be carefully if planning to leave your european airline and heading down to Doha(or the ME in general), it might be the worst decision of your life. So consider carefully if you want to put a worthless dollar over trade unions, more or less unlimited sick leave, retirement funds..... I did the move and I am not so sure if that was really such a wise decision.....

loc22550
29th Nov 2007, 03:44
Notano.well assuming the salaries are still good in the gulf(a good salary here is a salay wich enable you to safe some money at the end of the month)...Donīt forget one think..Money is not everything, thatīs what you gone learn when you come in the gulf.
Regarding the weather.. well in the summertime here, believe me i miss the european weather..!

Flyeast
9th Feb 2008, 15:21
thank God, Not there anymore.............................!!!

Flyeast
9th Feb 2008, 15:24
thank GOD..., Not there anymore......

Valdemort
10th Feb 2008, 12:22
Yes , money is very important , with this F...:mad: inflation here our salary is getting a sh...:mad: something must happen urgently .

Cpt. off the hook
10th Feb 2008, 13:12
I'd like to see our brilliant new HR manager addressing all the problems including exchange rate, inflation housing etc. Some incentives might straighten the things a bit, like get us our overtime back, pay the actual block time, restore the seniority. Big issue the fuel savings......yea right, keep on dreaming I say. Motivation is more than negative to do anything for this outfit but maybe introduction of fuel savings bonus will help till then M.83. Drop those silly housing rules and assign accommodation as per seniority.
Anyway QR can't buy our hearts but maybe cooperation.

loc22550
10th Feb 2008, 15:31
This stupid "saving "fuel policy implement by Q.A...is probably coming from brilliant people sitting in the office and watching the figures all the day and who are not flying...
If they want to save fuel, first of all they should change the schedule of the flights, in order to avoid all the flight to leave or come back at the same time in Doha ..:ugh:(as this airport(and ATC) is not really adapted for such a traffic,expecially when everybody has decided to fly at the same time, Qatar airways, college, fighter, gulf helicopter.....:ugh::ugh:)..This will avoid unecessary delay on arrival and departure,and fighting for our level.. and will probably save millions of riyals/year, as this airport is completly oversaturated during certain period of time, while itīs completly empty during other period...!

Money wise...Where is the Famous increase announced one hundred time by CEO PITA a few weeks ago(28%...):uhoh:...Any news CEO....????:ouch:

Black Stain
11th Feb 2008, 06:06
The annual menstrual cycle of the Goat explained:

Frustrated management out, fresh smiling faces at desk.
New talk, hearing same thing.
If pay go up, inflation rise too.
Sand too hot walking in summer. sand make bum wet in winter.

Only thing to really change = smart boy's plans....

Valdemort
11th Feb 2008, 10:07
Ceo Pita forgot to say the year ... 2009 ????

loc22550
11th Feb 2008, 11:19
wich calendar....??If itīs 2009 from the muslim calendar...still 600 years to wait.....:uhoh::ouch: