PDA

View Full Version : Looking for airlines that may need extra F/A´s for its HADJ 2002 operation

X-Crew
5th Oct 2001, 20:03
Does anybody know if there is any airline that normally does hadj flights and may need extra F/A´s for its Hadj 2002 operation?
I know that Air Atlanta does, but are there any more?

MinimumRest
6th Oct 2001, 20:35
I believe Air Scandic operate hadj flights from Beirut for the whole three months. Check out www.airscandic.com (http://www.airscandic.com) for contact details, hope this helps :)

BBLB
8th Oct 2001, 00:44
I understand from a friend that when Air Scandic did the HADJ it was a shambles, they did a lot of penny pinching and paid the crew very little, don't bother with them, they may not last. :eek: :) :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

starship
8th Oct 2001, 02:57
Air Scandic did operate the Hadj last year and indeed did base the A300 in Beirut.

The contract was operated on behalf of Middle East Airlines (MEA) with the Airbus being based in Beirut for the Hadj period.

The contract was NOT a shambles, and I know that without doubt. What is this about penny pinching?

It seems people have the wrong opinion of Air Scandic..... The airline is very different now to in the early days.

SCY is not recruiting at the moment, however watch out in the new year.

Some very good work done by dedicated people.

Good luck to all at Air Scandic / Air Cordial.

Cheers,

starship :)

[ 07 October 2001: Message edited by: starship ]