PDA

View Full Version : Emirates interview

joliena
4th Oct 2001, 22:11
Just wondering if anyone can give me some golden Tips for interview with Eirmates?? I'm going on the 22nd October one, anyone going on the same date?? It would really appreciate if anyone can give me some advice of what to say, to know and watch out etc.. I've failed the Virgin one before and hope it's not as difficult. Thanks for your help!

Vertigobabe
6th Oct 2001, 01:34
When you turn up on the day make sure you dress exactly as they specify..tan stockings, knee length skirt and wear red lipstick! They also like french rolls.
There is usually around 25-30 girls in the first round and they will take you in and show you a video on Dubai and see if you have any questions etc.
Then they divided us up into two groups and we had to work out what we would like to do with 9million dollars and what four countries we would visit.
After this activity they asked several people to leave...so personal grooming and body language are so important.
After lunch we did a personality type test which consisted of 187 questions.
We were asked to come back inside and do some more group activities and then they asked more people to leave!
At the end only six of us remained and were asked to come in for a second interview which is mainly about your customer service experience. only lasted for 20mins.
Now I am just waiting to hear the verdict!
Hope this has helped.