PDA

View Full Version : Eaglejet questions

xavi_r1
19th Nov 2007, 20:09
Hello
I´m interested in Eaglejet, please could somebody tell me anything about this company?? Anyone have done theirprograms? I have good references from them but I´d like to know more if anyone have flown with them.

Thank you

LOOKUP
20th Nov 2007, 10:15
This has been duscussed a fewv times and the conclution is simple, STAY AWAY, DO NOT GO ALONG, you will be promised and liesd all along and eventually egnored.
Keep on trying the old fashion way or even try other agencies, offer your self directly to the airlines whatever.
Im talking from my experience and maybe not many people tend to open their mouth but I have very rarely, if at all, seen a positive feedback.
Good luck and hang in there, it will come.

Alnilam
20th Nov 2007, 20:38
Yes stay away, a friend of mine did the TR737 and 500hours few years ago, in Pegasus airlines, Turkey, he had many problems whit license because spanish CAA didnt recognise TRE,TRIetc... He was stopped two months before to start flying.After 500hours he had some promises from the company for employment, but nothing at the end, he was very lucky because he found a job few months later, but his license was expired, fortunately the company paid for revalidation.He spend a lot of money in Turkey.
Pay for flying is not an easy way, even paying you can have many many problems, not only whit eaglejet, even whit others.

saludos.

dartagnan
22nd Nov 2007, 11:03
I am in the same problem. I have a A320 type rating but no job on it.
Airlines ask me big cash to work in third world.
I prefer to wait for a serious airline to hire me, even if they offer me a new type rating.Once you start to pay airlines, there is no end, they will ask you more and more money, to discover what you did was useless, cuz line training is not recognized.
about expired licenses, let airlines to renew your license at their own cost with a bonding contract of 1-2 years.