PDA

View Full Version : Man-JFK - April '08

k3lvc
18th Nov 2007, 10:58
Just booked the above with BA to use up my Exec Club points - couple of questions that aren't easily answered on BA.com

Outbound is via LHR - don't shout at me as I've planned it this way on the assumption that it'll be via T5 (both arr and dep) giving time for lunch in Ramsays new restaurant. Can anyone on the inside confirm whether my assumption is correct ? (BA's view is just 'It could be but we can't confirm')

Return is direct JFK-Man and is down for a 767 - given it's overnight and mainstream BA is it a full Club World service or am I stuck with a similar situation to the BMED service back from AMM-LHR i.e. std A321 with Club Europe type seating ?

spanishflea
18th Nov 2007, 13:48
MAN-LHR you will arrive into T5. But LHR-JFK will probably still depart from T4 at that time. It depends when in April you are flying.

JFK-MAN is a 767 which has the previous generation of New Club World on it. This is not the brand new silvery/grey seating, it is the older blue style seating that is on the 777 fleet.

Don't worry, its not the old cradle style a la BMED or what was on the 767s a few years ago. Its a proper flat bed seat.

k3lvc
18th Nov 2007, 16:05
Excellent - other than the potential T4 departure :{

OB date is 5th April so fairly soon after the T5 opening.

The_Banking_Scot
18th Nov 2007, 17:30
Hi,

If you are travelling on the 5th of April then I think it is almost certainly a T4 LHR-JFK flight ( the T4 flights move to Terminal 5 at the end of April I think)

Regards

TBS