PDA

View Full Version : eurofly info?

A320 F/O
17th Nov 2007, 11:59
Hello gentlemen, i am a first officer on the A320, fortunately i have managed to land my first job in the world of aviation and now have sufficient experience to "choose" from different job offers in Europe. i have been offered a position on the A320 fleet of Eurofly and unfortunately apart from the information gathered on their web site i realize that i don`t know much about this company could anyone help me out ? thanks in advance :)

goaroundflaps
17th Nov 2007, 12:04
Hi men; I never work for them but from outside seems a nice career. they fly mainly to charter destination using both A320 and A330 fleet. Depend upon what you are looking for.

regards

flying the edge
17th Nov 2007, 16:47
Eurofly would be one of the best companies in Italy at present . The problem is with the management.........

manuelvi
18th Nov 2007, 09:33
PM me if you want any info.

cheers

iceman51
19th Nov 2007, 07:38
Their accounts look pretty bad... :=

A compulsory capital increase (mounting losses eroded more than 2/3 of the capital) has just been declared, otherwise... :(

The former big brass is out now and Meridiana is the reference share/stakeholder in th company. They badly need money, new management and profitable business ideas. :*

Search in Google Meridiana + Eurofly and have a nice reading. :ok:

flying the edge
19th Nov 2007, 16:32
Iceman.......which company(if any) do you think has a reasonable chance of survival in Italy?

Ciao.......

iceman51
19th Nov 2007, 16:47
It is not an easy question to answer straight away.

IMHO today the only safe harbour among the scheduled carrier is Air Dolomiti; Air One and Meridiana have some chances as well Alitalia if it is taken over by Air France (or Lufthansa). Forget the charter carriers and mix-operators. These companies are run more or less on a day-by-day basis or according to the shareholders requirements.

SmokeAndNoise
20th Nov 2007, 08:11
Maybe it is an easy question! ;)