PDA

View Full Version : Gill Airways goes under

sacha
22nd Sep 2001, 12:22
I am one of the unfortunate cabin crew who lost their jobs on thursday because gill went bust. just another casualty of new yorks problems. What i really want to know is does anyone know of any airline who might want me, i heard none are recruiting at the moment. is this true?

Cat-Club
22nd Sep 2001, 13:18
E-mail me. Might have something http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/naughty.gif

sweety
22nd Sep 2001, 15:09
Sorry to hear you lost the job!

Unfortunately we all (more or less) are wondering if we will still have a job when we wake up tomorrow! The 11th is resulting in more and more victims each day, it's ubelievable how the whole world has changed so quickly..

I hope you find another Airline to work for!

Good luck to you & all others who have lost their job!
;)

sacha
23rd Sep 2001, 13:27
Tried to e-mail you cat club but failed-sorry!

chilled
23rd Sep 2001, 20:21
Sorry to hear, that you have lost your job. Hope you and everyone else there finds something soon.

Nothing going at my airline at the moment, but if it changes I'll let you know.

Take care all

[ 23 September 2001: Message edited by: chilled ]

G_STRING
24th Sep 2001, 01:26
Tally ho and off we go:-

Try Airtours. From inside info, they are STILL recruiting, regarding what's just happened in the US. To back this up, there was an advert today in one of the job papers, seeking cabin crew

Best of luck

crewmeals
24th Sep 2001, 13:21
Sorry to hear about Gill - but it has been on the cards for a long time.

Maersk In Birmingham are looking for full time cabin crew for a course in Feb 2002 call personal on 0121 743 9090.

Good luck for the future.

be142736
24th Sep 2001, 22:17
Try giving British European a call (Sorry I don't have their number!). They seem to be taking on most of the Gill routes so will probably need CA's in NCL. Good luck!