PDA

View Full Version : Glasses held high for " Mr Seatback 2 "

cabinboy
20th Sep 2001, 03:46
Mr Seatback 2,

This post is to congratulate you on passing your flight attendant training with Qantaslink and to wish you well on your first flight tomorrow 21 september as a fully fledged " Flight Attendant ".

You have been through the tough times of endless interviews and rejections but have always come shining through with even more determination, and have overcome certain hurdles which would have prevented you becoming a flight attendant in the first place. It's seems all the STD phone call conferences and emails were worth it in the end, for now you are a flight attendant.

So a toast to you and congratulations my friend..GOOD LUCK ! :D SYD-OOL here you come !

Your mate always
Cabinboy

Qantaslink 717-200 (http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=185968)

[ 20 September 2001: Message edited by: cabinboy ]

Mr Seatback 2
27th Sep 2001, 09:53
You are too kind my friend...many thanks for your best wishes...

Well - 5 days into my flying and enjoying it immensely (well, you'd hope so after 3 years of trying!!)

YOU'RE NEXT cabinboy - do you hear me??? You're next!!! Both of us will be swanning thru the terminal at OOL to go to SYD or MEL!!!!

Looking forward to working with you Galleygirl!

Determination and Persistence have paid me dividends - that and the hundreds of stamps I bought from the post office!

Sick Squid
29th Sep 2001, 04:24
Well done mate, and I speak from everyone on the Admin. side of PPRuNe!

People who believe, succeed.

£6