PDA

View Full Version : Hotels In Le Bourget Airport

CLASS 65
16th Nov 2007, 16:34
HI!!
I am going to FSI Training center next month, and I do not know about the hotels with some discount and transportation to FSI, is gonna be there my first time, and How can I get Le Bourget from CDG.:confused:

Please If somebody can send me any advice, I will appreciate

Happy Landings

tolosan
17th Nov 2007, 12:56
When I am having some training, I stay in Air Hôtel that is a nice and cheap one for the provided amenities. They also have free WIFI connection.

http://www.leshotelsaubourget.com/en/index.php

AlternativeProcedure
17th Nov 2007, 16:28
Whenever I'm there, I stay at the Kyriad Prestige, within the airport premises, about 5 min walk from FSI. Thats probably the closest you'll get to the training centre. FSi rates should apply when you are staying there i.e 89 Euro's per night. To get from CDG to le Bourget, jump on the RER B train at CDG straight to le bourget station, from there you need to take a taxi to the hotel. Enjoy the free hot drinks at FSI.

CLASS 65
24th Nov 2007, 20:23
Thanks a lot you are very kind,:D but FSI sent us the hotels info, and with your mail we have and idea about the prices and location:hmm:

CLASS 65
24th Nov 2007, 21:00
Thank You, FSI sent me yesterday the 2007 hotel listing, and Kyriad Prestige Le Bourget is on the list, but there are 2 with different address.
Anyway Thanks and if you have some tips to spend time after the sim I will appreciate
I have to be there in dic and is gonna be my first time