PDA

View Full Version : Jet* Phsyc Test Results, When?

PPRuNeUser0161
16th Nov 2007, 08:07
I did the test two days ago. Thought I did OK, I did a lot of prep and all that but have not heard a thing. How long do they take to get back to you?

OhForSure
16th Nov 2007, 21:22
The debate over the merit of such tests will no doubt continue for the forseeable future, although I don't quite entirely agree with Blue Foot. However, this subject has been done to DEATH. Regardless of what anyone thinks, if you want the job, then it is simply a part of the selection process at the moment. You can either whinge about it, or prepare, perform and hope for the best.

Soup: Can't speak for JQ specifically, but can tell you the results are instantaneous. When you are advised of said results depends on other considerations (number of other applicants being processed, whether or not they are scheduling interviews sooner or later, medical results/drug test etc...). Might take a couple of weeks.

Icarus2001
16th Nov 2007, 22:57
They are probably waiting until the results of the spelling test are in.:rolleyes:

Sue Ridgepipe
16th Nov 2007, 23:04
I think it probably depends on how quickly they want you back for the next stage. After I finished the test I walked back to the airport and was waiting for my flight home when I got the call telling me I had passed, and when could I come in for the interview?
But I guess if they don't have any interview slots available at the time they won't ring until they do.

cunninglinguist
16th Nov 2007, 23:12
Soup, not sure if this is going to help but myself and others I know where contacted within a few ( 3 ? ) days. I did'nt get an interview slot when they rang to give me test result, so I don't think this is relevant, IMHO

11percent
17th Nov 2007, 00:23
Not trying to make you feel bad, but I got the call asking if I wanted to do the next stage less than 24 hours after completing the test.

I think that there are so many variables involved, that I would not be concerned until a week or two later, so sit tight and good luck!

The Kavorka
17th Nov 2007, 03:26
times vary soup nazi depending on when interview slots are avail....

if your waiting a couple of weeks doesn't mean you have not got through..

Sounds like BFB must have missed out on QF/JQ........

Blue-Footed Boobie
17th Nov 2007, 20:48
The Kavorka..

Just because I make a comment on the merits of pysche testing you make a sweeping generalisation and suggest I must have missed out on J*/QF testing..really!!!

That's not very sporting of you!

Never sat them, studied them in depth at University (Psyche) in between getting pissed, and if I do attempt them I'll PM you to get some tips, f.....d if I know to pass those silly little tests, can fly a passenger jet from A to B however. :)

Blue Foot