PDA

View Full Version : Njme Pay?

starvingcfi
15th Nov 2007, 23:36
anyone know anything about the pay at NJME? i've already interviewed. waiting to hear.

Flintstone
16th Nov 2007, 00:13
Call me crazy but isn't pay something that gets discussed at the interview or even before? Leastways it was when I attended NJME interviews :confused:

starvingcfi
16th Nov 2007, 03:00
nope. a guy asked about pay and they dismissed his question. they decide whether/not they want you, then they make an offer.

international hog driver
16th Nov 2007, 04:03
Starving is right,

When you get your job offer it will be in Saudi Riyals, this will be your monthly base pay the per diem mentioned will be on top of this figure.

Pay varies between fleets and seat, H800,F2K,G4/450 all different on top of this there are direct employment contracts and one via a particular canadian crew provider. (Search is your friend)

All up the pay is mid range, there is better, there is worse, but we are all here for the rotation really, you only work 7 months a year and its not a particularly hard job.

If you get the offer, then you will be told the details this tactic is becoming more and more normal it demonstates who wants the job and who wants the money.

The tough part is getting into the club, the rest is up to you, just remember you will be working in the kingdom, so set your watch back to 1428 upon arrival:}