PDA

View Full Version : Overflight Permit/Clearance and Landing Permit in CHINA

OpsControl
15th Nov 2007, 12:58
All Flight Ops Buddies and comrades
Can anyone fill me in on the a/m subject ?
How do I initiate,excute and obtain clearances and permits for
CHINA
Any standard format and method of transmission (SITA/AFTN) ?
I don't intend to get agents for this purpose but I hope to learn
to do it myself
Any useful tips,advice and pointers much appreciated
OC

lowfield heath
16th Nov 2007, 06:46
The SITA addresses for Chinese pemits are BJSZGCA, CANOOUV. There is a precise format that must be followed. When we did a flight to China we needed our handling agent to help us to get the permit.

If need any more info PM

VP8
16th Nov 2007, 07:33
Opsie

Check yr PM's :ok:

VEEPS

acmi48
17th Nov 2007, 04:57
footnote
after 21 nov you will require rvsm approval from caac for operations into and over china.

OpsControl
19th Nov 2007, 11:30
Tnks to buddies LH and VP8
Check yr PM
Affirm CHINA RVSM effective 21Nov07 1600Z
Happy Working Gang !!!
The OC

titipong
25th Nov 2007, 01:51
For Season Schedule, you have to get slot time approval before by send the telex to BJSCKCA and fill the Application Form for Schedule Flight and send to CAAC which you can find the address in the AIP China in Part Gen.
For Ad-Hoc Flight, do the same first step of request slot time and send the application to request permit at BJSZGCA.
I have never contact any agent to apply. Any question, please email me at [email protected]

Bye.

OpsControl
26th Nov 2007, 03:20
TiTi
U got a PM

The OC

learjet50
29th Nov 2007, 15:17
Hi mate.Re China Overflight.We use Air routing in Houston to obtain our clearance which they did very quickly and effecently .They have a Chineese guy works for them and i think he knows most of the people in China.they will poing you in the right direction If you speak to Air routing in Luton (sory dont have there number) speak to Terry or Chico who will be able to give you all the contacts names in Houston there was no RVSM requirement when we went but I am sure Houston will be able to advise.Good Luck

OpsControl
30th Nov 2007, 01:51
Tnks Lear-Man
Appreciate all comments and PMs
God Bless

The OC

Oanh Nguyen
8th Apr 2014, 02:04
Good moring,
My name is Oanh from VietNam new here.Could you please help us some information how to get flight permit as follows flights:
+ Charter flight: HAN-HKG, HAN-PEK, HAN-KMG
+ Season Schedule: SGN-KMG
As Titipong information: I do not understand, why do we have to send the telex to BJSCKCA while we got slot time approval?
For flight permit: Charter flight, Season flight, ferry flight: we do the same process?
I don't intend to get agents for this purpose, so many thanks for your information and looking forward from you.
Best regards/Oanh