View Full Version : GF AQP & Pay Deductions

Chuck Y
15th Nov 2007, 12:17
Anyone else getting messages from the AQP dept saying that there CBT or questionnaires have not been done?
I've got 1 & also I have heard that if not done in time you will cut from the salary since they consider you "not qualified"!!!
:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh: :ugh::ugh::ugh:

Mephistopheles
15th Nov 2007, 12:47
What you on about?

bird dog
15th Nov 2007, 13:42
I had the same msg. The funny thing is that I gave them my questionnaries back few days ago. Standart GF efficiency... so...if they deduct anything from my salary I will call it breach of contract. Is it an attempt not to pay the famous and late new package?

ironbutt57
16th Nov 2007, 01:25
from what I understand they are due before the end of the short event cycle...in other words within 6months of your base month...so since it's required training, and not on record as having been completed, then the system shows you "NQ"...better you get this cleared up...I was under the impression we were being rostered for two "arpt stby" days to accomodate the completion of said questionnaires/cbt...

it's not breach of contract, as your contract requires you to maintain, assure maintenance of your porofessional qualifications,:ugh: and yes there have been problems in the past with the record reflecting incomplete training, :(when in fact it has been completed...better follow up on that when the first reminder is issued:ok: