PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS WISHES

sweety
10th Nov 2001, 22:36
When I went to the town centre tonight I noticed Christmas decorations! I love that nice Christmas feeling in everything you see, even if it is still more than a month till the celebration!

Anyway, what I was thinking... If we would tell all our Christmas wishes now, here - maybe we will get what we wish for finally?

My biggest wish is:
* Please, don't let anything like the 11th of September happen ever again?

I'll talk about my other wishes later...

;) :rolleyes: ;)

pilotwolf
11th Nov 2001, 01:36
Can't mention my 'other wishes' - Mrs. Pilotwolf might read them! :D

doohan
11th Nov 2001, 08:51
My wish is for the Airline industry come back bigger and stronger than ever... and i hope it isn't long term!

:D :D :D

Oh... and i wish i never renovated my house. What a nightmare!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

flyblue
12th Nov 2001, 03:08
Tonight, I walked past the ex-Sabena info booth in CDG, now closed...I got a lump in my throat, and remembered the Swissair crew on their last flight I met in MIA. My sister got unemployed yesterday, her airline went bankrupt. My tought: who's gonna be next? How many more to be unemployed, to lose a part of their identity and all the familiar things they used to know and love, and last but not least, their income?
So for this Christmas, I have a (two, really, Santa, but don't be too picky) very silly and simple wish: that all those who lost their job may find very soon another, and that the other companies that are in trouble may find a solution to their problems.

You better be careful Santa, you are being watched!

[ 11 November 2001: Message edited by: flyblue ]