PDA

View Full Version : CONCORDE

sweety
8th Nov 2001, 16:17
I was watching the TV programm on SKY last night about Concorde. I must admitt - they have done a very good job, looks safer now, even if it is an old lady.

When I was watching her taking off yesterday - call me sentimental - I nearly dropped a few tears. It was very touching and nice to see that beautiful bird back in the sky where it belongs! :rolleyes:

Still dreaming about flying on it one day...Someone I know,(he used to work for BA), flew on it, he says it was fantastic!

What are your thoughts about it? Is there anybody who has worked on it? :) :cool:

doohan
8th Nov 2001, 16:36
Yes i totally agree Sweety. Being part of aviation, i certainly shed a few tears seeing that gorgeous aircraft take to the skies, I couldn't of happened at a better time, as well seeing one of our national carriers, ANSETT Australia with a bright future now that it has been sold. I Hope this is a sign of great things to come in our wonderful industry!

I havn't had the opportunity to fly on the Concorde, but i hope i do one day soon. :) :)

cloud nine
9th Nov 2001, 03:45
Hiya guys,

How does one apply to be FA with the concord? Why not aim for the best.....

cabinboy
9th Nov 2001, 11:39
Cloud 9..to become concorde crew is an accomplishment !...Air France concorde cabin crew have their very own unique cabin crew uniform, it is much more elegant than the plain air france uniform, the crew are also the cream of the crop. They are handpicked and the most experienced !

sweety
9th Nov 2001, 15:23
Yeah... Of course myself and many many others are dreaming about working for BA leave alone CONCORDE!

I guess that one will stay as a dream to me & others. I was actually going to apply to BA just before all that happened on the 11th. All my dreams were gone....just like that.

But I'm still hoping...One day I'll fly again!!!!!!!!!!! :) :( :)

John1
9th Nov 2001, 15:47
Qualify as an eng & you'll have no trouble!

flyblue
11th Nov 2001, 23:27
I am just waiting to have enough seniority to apply!!!! :D :D :D