PDA

View Full Version : Successful after the no letter?

Kem
6th Nov 2001, 10:11
Anyone know of anyone who's got the dreaded rejection letter after being interviewed only to be reconsidered and get the job after all? (I need some hope here people!)

doohan
6th Nov 2001, 10:17
Kem, i am in the same boat as you my friend!!!
Succeessful in everything from medical to Security check!
Only to be sent the letter i never expected!!
As far as i know, none of my friends have been reconsidered, after getting the rejection letter.
I have had friends who have gotten in, without having there referees ccontacted!!
:confused: :confused: :confused:

flyblue
6th Nov 2001, 10:18
I have heard many, but after applying for the second time and passing another interview. Keep trying!

cloud nine
6th Nov 2001, 10:30
Dear Kem,

Hmmm, I havent heard of anyone being reconsiderd, but i can remember when I was rejected from QA., I used to run to the phone everytime it rang for the next 2 weeks, just hoping that they had made an error!!!!!!! eventually, I faced it. It hurt, but hey we have to move on and just think, its all experiance, and eventually we will get in!!!!

Take care.

DOOHAN...I still cant understand how someone can pass EVERT stage of an interview and STILL get the no letter!!!! Ive heard of so many people that this has happened too. Thats just plain WRONG in my eyes!! How can one pass, but then fail????????????

doohan
6th Nov 2001, 12:19
Yes Cloudnine, your guess is as good as mine. It has happened to a few of my friends, but hey!!! it could be 3rd lucky for us both next time....

:D :D :D :D

Kem
9th Nov 2001, 08:14
Thanks all for your replies. Seems I've run out of airlines to apply to and have to sit out the waiting periods (between 6 months and a year following rejection - anyone tell me why there's a difference between airlines???) Don't know whether phoning the airlines and begging is a good move. Good luck to all you people waiting for THE phone call! :p :) :D