PDA

View Full Version : MORE SACKINGS AT QATAR AIRWAYS!!!!

taba
4th Nov 2001, 17:12
Hot off the press!
QR,wisely,suspended their flights to KHI/LHE/PEW due to ongoing war...started a couple again...WHY?
They removed all western/brit crew from certain flights and other crew comnplained so they put the western/brit crew back on...well,naturally,they refused!

SO THEY WERE SACKED!!!

These girls were experienced,hard working crew who were simply concerned about their safety and wellbeing!

WHY doesn't the Qatar government realise what a complete w anchor is running their airline...Akbar the Baker doesn't really give a **** about his crew and has ruined people's lives,integrity and dignity with his flippancy...

HE should be sacked...NOW!!! :eek: :mad: :confused:

gulf-crew
9th Nov 2001, 19:11
Hey Taba

Yes just heard the same 2 girls sacked for refusing to do Pakistani Flights as all British Crew were taken of this initially, other crew complained and British crew put back on 2 refused so little wicked chiefi at the top sacked them. Seems he upto his old tricks again. Yet some crew out their are not allowed to do certain trips cause of their passport yet no one complained about that. Wish all the western crew out in Qatar the best of luck get rid of the little indian and that airline would work wonders.
:eek: :D :D :D

Tom Cruise
20th Nov 2001, 16:38
I see you guys are cribbin again. Can i ask what makes western/ brit crew different from the others? Why should we be treated differently. I think if were part of a team we oughta take the risks equally.

And as far as safety is concerned .................. theres yet to be a casualty of war wouldnt you agree?

:confused: :) :rolleyes: :p :D

Aerienne
21st Nov 2001, 00:17
What makes Western crew different is the fact that their home countries are part of a coaltion bombing Afghanistan. Certain countries, in particular Pakistan, have large parts of their populations vehmently opposed to these actions, I'm hardly imparting new knowledge here , I know! I was in Saudi Arabia recently on a trip and received a very frightening phone call in my hotel room. We were advised not to leave the hotel as a crew member was spat at and verbally abused. In both these cases the reason was due to the military actions in Afghanistan, as made explicity clear by the abusers.
In some countries certain nationalities are simply not safe and can be targets for attack. Like it not, its the sad reality these days. It seems a pretty harsh decision was taken in sacking these two ladies who were merely concerned for their safety. Would this have happened in a Western country? If that is how their employer treats them, perhaps they are better off.

gulf-crew
21st Nov 2001, 18:31
Tom Cruise

Not moaning as you put it, think its a shame that a so called wanna be international airline would treat people in that way whatever their nationality. As to your comments on taba do you actually know him and dont you think it was a little unfair of you to take that manner considering. How long have you been with Crap Airways and are u a driver, have you ever gone down the back or even wandered outside your little office at the front. Or is it the fact that you yourself have listened to other gossip by cabin crew in the company who know nothing about taba situation. If so dont you think its a little bit nieve of you to do so???? As to Crap Airways what about the A300-600 decompression couple of months back wasn't that a little bit worrying considering the little chiefy was not even at all interested in the crew of that flight. As for the crew who are still their in Qatar isn't it a little bit sad that the longest serving British crew member is only just over 3 years. So how long Tom Jones have you been out their?? If your a driver then then you have no idea what it is like for the crew out their cant do anything cause someone who wants promotion snitches you to the office crew scared for their jobs. Well just to put you to rights their is life after Qatar and I am living proof of that. So what do you say to this then Tom and do u actually know who I am anyway. Reply would be appreciated considering you have only made 5 posting. :eek: :eek: