PDA

View Full Version : easyJet recruiting full-time cabin crew

dreams
4th Nov 2001, 13:38
Well everyone easyJet is recruiting for cabin crew at the moment i know its in the UK and Geneva but i guess if your keen you'll try anything... www.easyJet.com (http://www.easyJet.com)
Take care :)

cloud nine
4th Nov 2001, 16:54
Thanks dreams...do we require a european passport?

dreams
5th Nov 2001, 08:04
Hey cloud i think you do chicky!

mainfrog2
5th Nov 2001, 13:21
You need to have a passport and visa which allows you to work in the UK. So I don't suppose it matters if you have a UK passport nif the above applies.

cabin lad
10th Nov 2001, 02:35
Does anyone know if they will be recruiting Cabin Crew for LPL? I've heard the staff are doing 4 sectors a day and work maximum flying hours per week. Has this always been the case?

Bluebaron
10th Nov 2001, 03:04
anyone tell me the monthly take home (typical)??

pinkelephant
11th Nov 2001, 23:11
It really can vary what hours you do. Some months you never hardly get work whilst others can leave you pretty knackered. Yeah the hours can be long but all the crew are so good to work with. Most that come here enjoy it, you can never plese everyone after all.

theunknown
11th Nov 2001, 23:43
are there many night-stops from for ltn based crew...can you request maximum nights asway?

flappless
12th Nov 2001, 01:59
Can someone post easyJet's Cabin Crew pay, terms and conditions etc - can't find it on the website - do cabin crew get sector pay?
Thanks

pinkelephant
15th Nov 2001, 04:34
Nightstops are becomming few and far between nowadays. We now have bases in GLA,EDI,LGW and next year BFS so the need for nightstops is not as great as it was. There are the old 'trips' from time to time, max duration about 4 days plus a few split duties.
Not sure about pay but your first year should see you take home between £800 - £1100 per month. Please only take this as a guide because some crew can get more. All in all the money's not too bad to be fair.

pinkelephant
15th Nov 2001, 04:37
Oh yeah almost forgot. Yes we do get sector pay plus our basic. You get uniform allowance (because we pay for our uniform) plus payment for any nightstops we do. Good pension scheme too.
Hope this helps!

Kem
15th Nov 2001, 09:47
I went to an easyJet interview a couple of years ago, then the base pay was about 7500 pounds PA plus sector pay and a small language payment if you passed their second language test(s). They also said it was a lot of four or five sector days, ie very heavy workload with few trips. Is this still correct? Have also heard if you're employed as a temp through Airline Appointments and work for easyJet you'll get a LOT more money than if you're employed by easyJet directly. Again, unsure whether this is still the case.