PDA

View Full Version : Who can help me???

gvollmann
31st Jul 2001, 16:18
Hello!

I'm a young safety-card-collector from Austria.

I'm looking for different safety-cards.

Who can help me??? Please reply at: [email protected]

It would be very nice when you could help me!!!

Best wishes,

G. Vollmann

tourjet320
31st Jul 2001, 22:43
What is the big thing about collecting safety cards, I get so angry when checking seat pockets and somebody as stolen the dam safety card :eek:

tourjet320
1st Aug 2001, 14:11
Hi
Thanks for the reply, I understand a little more now, if I can be of any help let me know. :p

Sick Squid
1st Aug 2001, 17:27
Right, GV, may I suggest that you clarify your request publicly, otherwise I'm closing this thread down. I see no earthly reason to encourage the stealing of safety demonstration cards from aircraft.

Why should you be helped, thereby causing the theft of safety-related information from an aircraft, something the person involved could lose their job over? Maybe that is not what you do; please explain further on this thread. The ball is in your court.

gvollmann
1st Aug 2001, 17:51
Hello!

I'm just asking persons who are able to help me, they must not risk their jobs for my request!

I got most of my safety-cards from writing to airlines and the rest from trading with other collectors! I've just stolen such a card once and this was a BUZZ B-737-300, because this airline does not send such safety-cards!

So, please, everybody who wants to help me - please help!

Thank you!

G. V.

Sick Squid
1st Aug 2001, 23:28
OK, as long as you are not after someone to lift them from the aircraft, it's cool. Don't think you'll find many people on here who collect the cards (plenty who have been using them as fans over the last few scorching days, however!) so your best bet is still either the e-bays of the world, or writing to the PR departments of the airlines you target.

Thread can stay, therefore, on the off chance someone fronts-up in here with the same hobby. One of the more "spotter" orientated websites might be more useful...

gvollmann
2nd Aug 2001, 07:41
Hello!

Thank you for your reply!

I do not steal them from the aircraft! I have most of my cards from writing to airlines and the rest from trading with other collectors!

I just want card which are not used anymore!!!

I don't want that anyone gets into trouble!!!

Manflex55
6th Aug 2001, 13:01
Here (http://www.safetycards.de/) is a link that might B of some interest for U. This guy collects & trades safety cards.

MF