PDA

View Full Version : easyjet cabin crew

easygrass
31st Jul 2001, 12:43
some good info this week, easyjet are so understaffed they are asking ex cabin crew who are now management to fly for them, this shows how much the management are needed at easyland. :eek:
i think easyjet cabin crew will leave once they know that they are flying with contractors who are getting paid 12,000 plus flight pay.

euroboy
31st Jul 2001, 16:42
Is the EasyJet bubble now about to burst?

Interesting as I recieved a letter from an agency regarding temp. cabin crew accommodation, good rates of pay etc being offered.
Had to decline as now on full contract with an airline.

Just have to watch the fake tan with that EasyJet uniform guys! :D

alcoflyer
31st Jul 2001, 17:17
Agency has just called me offering EZY at LTN base a 'Main Crew' ie junior 12000 plus accomodation or 600 GBP a month allowance for commuting!!! :cool:

carlos vandango
1st Aug 2001, 20:27
what agency is looking for contract cabin crew? (I know a few people who would be very interested in that)

euroboy
1st Aug 2001, 23:08
The agency is

Airline Appointments
Telford House
Basingstock
Hampshire
RG21 6YT

Tel 01256 368500

website www.uk-aa.com (http://www.uk-aa.com)

hope this helps :cool:

carlos vandango
1st Aug 2001, 23:38
cheers, I'll pass that on.

Xenia
7th Aug 2001, 19:38
U wannabe a cabin crew now Carlos??
Only jocking hun!!! :D :D
Lots of positions here available soon as 2 new a/c due to arrive.
Luv
XXX

Aeropig1
12th Aug 2001, 05:44
Xenia, u excelling by chance?

carlos vandango
13th Aug 2001, 14:32
Xenia was always Excel-lent that's why she left B.E.

taba
13th Aug 2001, 17:25
Yep,I was offered the same contract but turned it down...however...I hear they are looking to open bases at EDI/GLA and may be looking for direct entry Pursers!?
Any info?

Xenia
19th Aug 2001, 01:22
Oh Carlos....u r really sweet!!! I miss u 2!!! :cool:

Deborah Loxley
19th Aug 2001, 13:35
I am a member of eJ cabin crew and realise that the temps are being paid more than us, however I am on a permanent contract whereas after 3 months they don't know when their next job will be. So am more than happy to fly with them. Meeting new people is one of the reasons I fly. As for management flying this is a good thing, I think they should do it more often. It would help them to stay in touch with what happens on board. I also appreciate the fact that they are willing to come and help, shows we are all pulling in the same direction.

euroboy
20th Aug 2001, 11:18
This arrangement with temp crews and management flying must be hammering the EasyJet Bank balance! (the departmental budget at least)

All that management flying who is sorting out all the problems?

What you have to remember is that a few temp crews choose to be temp. They like the life style. And to find another cabin crew job, with some experience is not hard.
When you have the likes of BA, bmi, BMed, GB etc looking for crews regulary......no probs.

:cool:

[ 20 August 2001: Message edited by: euroboy ]

Beryl Board
27th Aug 2001, 21:42
I nearly joined up with easy. When I met the management team it put me off. What a shambles. I hear there is a new Cabin Crew Manager although I don't know who he / she is or where they came from. The crew that I met were really nice however it seemed that there were too many underlying problems to leave my current airline. Hope it goes well for all you easy cabin crew though.
cheers
Beryl