PDA

View Full Version : British (Jersey) Euopean info???

MinimumRest
27th Jul 2001, 21:15
Can anyone tell me where JY have bases for cabin crew please? Thanx! :)

Manflex55
28th Jul 2001, 01:27
Before applying, U might want to read this thread (http://www.pprune.org/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=014826)

MF

RAFAT
28th Jul 2001, 03:45
MinimumRest - Don't even think about it!!!!!

Xenia
29th Jul 2001, 07:33
Just be carefull when you walk in not to be run over by those going out!!!! :( :(

RAFAT
29th Jul 2001, 07:54
MinimumRest,

listen to Xenia, he/she can advise you from experience!!!

flyblue
29th Jul 2001, 17:29
Definitely listen to Xenia.
I can tell that since that dreadful experience she hasn't recovered yet, eh eh eh

carlos vandango
1st Aug 2001, 20:35
Some very sound advice on this thread. Ignore at your peril!
Xenia you timed your departure to perfection..I presume all is well in the world of real airlines?

SussexPSR
2nd Aug 2001, 00:46
Are things really worse than when they first got jets???? Can it get any worse than 6 sector days or 4 sectors & then position by road BHX-LGW??????

katkin
2nd Aug 2001, 14:54
Hello sussexPSR no things aren't any worse unfortunately they're still the same as they were then.
Hello Xenia hope everything is going ok for you.

MinimumRest
4th Aug 2001, 20:48
OH MY GOD!!!

Consider me told - I always thought they seemed like such a friendly little outfit! Anyhow thanx again - are any of your new airlines recruiting????

----------------

Anyone fu'coffee?

kennedy
5th Aug 2001, 14:22
From a flight deck member that has just escaped (last week)

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT !!!

They will need C/C soon to replace every one that is in the process of leaving now :cool: :cool: :cool:

Xenia
5th Aug 2001, 14:28
Wow!! I was away just for a week...and look what I found here!!! :D
Yeap, having a good time indeed, just feeling sorry for my friends still in JY :(
Remember Dante Alighieri introduction to the "Divina Commedia" ... Leave every hope behind, u that go in... that's the best way to describe JY now!!!