PDA

View Full Version : SMILE !

darkstar_45
22nd Jul 2001, 19:31
flew with Britannia from LGW-RHO on B763 earlier this month and blimey, what a miserable bunch of cabin crew!! ok so they probably had a long day but they could at least have made an effort of smiling, afterall, who wants to travel on an aircraft with a bunch of people that look as though they hate thier job - hardly good PR for the Airline.

Apart from that - a very good service - top marks!

[ 22 July 2001: Message edited by: darkstar_45 ]

five percent
23rd Jul 2001, 05:30
If you think that lot are sad - try Northwest - 045 London - Gatwick 24 June. I smile may have cracked the faces there!

I am smart enought to travel with water and sandwiches but it was amusing watching the person next to me trying to catch the crew with the coffee pot. No wonder the yanks win so many medals at the Olympics!

Another Olympic record was broken for chewing gum for the longest period of time and I suspect it may have been the crew that left it all on the carpet and under the armrest of my seat.

As I predicted - they were great at saying goodbye - why is it that all crap crew make sure they say goodbye - it feels more like - don't ever come back again!

Did the aircraft come out of the arc? - bit of a culture shock getting off a free flight on airbus with 25 videos to two pull down screens for 200+ people for 325 pounds!

Had also forgotten how bad those toilets with flaps smell - nearly as bad as the food offered!

Sod the guaranteed seat - think its better to take the chance on subload next time - preferably on an airline that doesn't have the letters NW or DC!